Sixteen

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

A few years ago

"An attack from North Korea to South Korea has just been reported" "Russia declares war against Poland a second time in history, could we be looking at a world war 3 if NATO strikes back" "more than a thousand dead during bombings in Algeria" "The United States among those sending troops and supplies to Mbangawi and Skymkaria war victims".

Little Naja listen to the TV Anchor ramble on about the events happening.

"Naja please clean up the mess on the dining room table" her mother said as she cooked in the kitchen, "but mom, I was creating something" naja groaned, "one day I'll help save the world, maybe stop the war" she added her mom had a smile on her face "I admire that my love, but that the way of the world, there's always going to be evil, no matter how hard we try to stop it, but it's better to try than watch the world burn" her mother spoke, Naja nodded, "maybe I could be a president one day, I'll declare no more wars forever" she shouted, "that's my girl" her mother carried her before planting kisses all over her. "Now clear the dining room, before grandma arrives".

Present time
Naja's POV

Since I was born I have seen how dark the world can be, my mom never bothered shielding it from me, she said 'the world wasn't all roses and ponies' and almost every other day there was always an attack happening.

I put the fighter on auto pilot, and jumped out of it landing on the ship.

Aneka came close to me "pleasure seeing you here princess, thank you for keeping my beloved safe" she spoke, "where are they?" I ask she knew exactly who I was talking about.

I leapt of the ship into the ocean, when I looked up I saw Riri flying around, "at least now if I hurt you, he won't talk about it" 'oh come on' , "I'm so glad to see you" I snarked at her, she rolled her eyes. I dove deeper into the ocean, and she trailed behind me.

I realized I forgot I had powers, "you're so weak, I do not see what he sees in you, but after killing you he'll finally realize you are nothing!" She yells after me.

When I finally got her where I need her, I was able to gather all the seaweed around her turning them into chains around her, "there's a difference between us, you fight with hatred" "what about you?" She asks "that's it, I'm not very good at making quotes" I shrugged my shoulders to which she rolled her eyes.

I jumped out of the ocean landing on a beach nearby,    after regaining myself, I followed the sound of shouting and fighting, coming face to face with shuri and Namor battling it out like today was the end of the world, she was about to impale him, I formed a wall of ice separating them.

Shuri in the pit of anger rushed toward me knocking me to the ground, I did nothing, she was about to hit me when she stopped rushing her self up, "I'm so sorry" she exclaimed stepping away from me, I watched as tears fell from her eyes, "I am so sorry sister" she kept saying, I stood up waking slowly to her, "I never should have listen to him, I thought I was doing the right thing, T'challa was right I let anger blind me" she kept crying out, I lowered myself, "I would never judge you for anything, I love you sister, so much" I whispered to her before hugging her.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes before I helped her stand up.

I walked toward Namor who was still seated in his position on the sand, i squatted to his level, "damn she took your wings off" I said, looking back at shuri who was trying to contact Aneka, in his wounded state he brought his hand up toward my face, "still as beautiful as ever" he whispered even in his crisis he still found a way to flirt, I brought his hands to my lips placing a kiss on them, "let's get you both out of here" I spoke.

I was able to get through to the fighter I left on auto pilot. I helped both people into it and took off.

We rushed to the ship, shuri step toward the door with Namor close to her, "this war is over!" Namor shouted, "from today, Wakanda and Taloka will be one" shuri added.

Over the next month Wakanda and Taloka helped each other rebuild, I visited Namor as much as I could to see if he was getting better, he asked for me to stay a while but I had business back in wakanda.

Wakanda went through so much changes, more technological changes, shuri took a step away from the throne, for a while, until she was ready for it again, she wanted to clear her mind, "when you come back your throne will be ready for you" I say to her, she nodded "I'm grateful, having you as a sister has to be the best thing I've ever had to happen in my life, thank you" she said, I opened my arms and she walked into it "I wouldn't change it for the world" I replied to her.

"Am I interrupting something?" We heard a voice speak, "Riri, badass suit by the way" I say, she smiled "I'm planning on upgrading it, get to big" she replied.

Shuri left for Haiti with Okoye leaving Wakanda to me, here I was again sitting on the throne, I will never be able to escape it, I remember telling mother I wanted to be a president, fate made it a reality, now I had the power to help the world, this was just the beginning, I looked on my neck to see the locket mother had give me, "I miss mama, but I will do everything I can to make you proud" I said, "she is definitely proud of you, I am" I looked back to see Ayo standing by the door, "the tribe leaders await you" I stepped next to her, "thank you for everything Ayo", "you're stuck with me princess" she replied.

A/n: smut in the next chapter, I'm bout to go read all the smuts I can do I can write the next chapter better, because I can not writer smuts to save my life.