Six

Wakanda, AfricaNaja's POV

Wakanda, Africa
Naja's POV

I sat in shuri's lab as she ran around, "here, I want you to turn this into a chair" she says enthusiastically, i eyed her up and down, "you are joking right?" I asked "nope".

After "training" session with shuri, I walked to the room my mother was held in, when I walked in she was being served, "excuse me my princess" the woman says, I raised an eyebrow at her, "yes sorry, Naja" she apologizes "thank you" I say to her before she walked out.

"Kijan ou santi manman?" I asked her as I adjusted the blinds for the window, she still doesn't know about my newly found power, I don't know if I can tell her, yet at least "Jwenn pi bon mwen renmen anpil" she replied before taking a bite of her food. (How are you feeling mother?)(getting better my dear).

I sat with her for hours talking mostly about wakanda and how different it was to everywhere else.

She finally unhooked the locket she had been wearing for as long as I had known her, "it was my mother's, she gave it to me when I turn 15" she smiled a little before continuing "she told me my father made it for her as a symbol of his love, I never knew my father, there weren't any picture, it was as if he didn't exist, but mother said there was something illustrious about him, I gave up the search for him a long time ago, but this means a lot to our family and I want you to have it" I say in front of her as she clasped the hook of the locket.

For months I visited Charles Xavier so he could help, he had a special machine built for me, Hank had been helpful, I even helped him build other stuff for the students, I think sometimes I forget I had a degree in biomedical engineering, "there you go" now wiring it up" I shout to Hank, he gave me a thumbs up and pushed a red button starting the machine up.

"Who are we visiting?" I ask T'challa, as we walked with okoye through a small village, "an old friend of yours" he replied, "I heard you were making progress, I'm proud of you sister" he says, "thank you, still getting used to the whole thing" I replied.

We stopped in front of a house, I watched as Barnes walked out and turn toward us, he slowly made his way to the three of us, a guard walked behind us and placed a box on the table before opening it, wait another arm?, Barnes looked at the arm and looked back up "where's the fight?".

I watched the news while assisting shuri in the lab, earth just keeps attracting psychos in all shapes and sizes and apparently out space species, I watched as tony stark talked before attacking an alien, which I was surprised didn't bother me, an attack on earth is like an every Tuesday thing.

"Perfect" shuri exclaimed as she hugged me, "you're a lifesaver" she added as she ran out of the lab.

I sat next to Aminat, the scientist I met the first day I arrived in wakanda, I promised to help her with the research on Talokan, we were finding a lot, but some stuff were hidden well.

The carvings on the walls in the abandoned places that was "supposed" to be Talokan was similar to the carvings on the locket my mother gave me, a little too similar, I took the locket off and analyzed it with the one on the screen and it was as if the they were from the same place, my thoughts was interrupted when a Dora Milaje asked for me.

I walked with through the palace, when I got outside I watched as a ship landed, taking the available space next to T'challa and okoye, who was still not sure about allowing outsiders into wakanda, i watched as Steve rogers walked out and behind him were other avengers, and the hulk?, he was alive.

Steve greet T'challa and turned to okoye, then to me "hello, silver bird" he said my agent namr with such venom, couldn't judge him, I knocked him on his ass by accident, "don't pay any attention to him" Natasha says smiling, "good to see you too, widow" I say to her, "ahem" Bruce cleared his throat" then bowed, T'challa stopped him "we don't do that here" he replied causing a few people to snicker "how big of an attack are we expecting?" T'challa asks, "big sir" Bruce replied.

Vision was take to shuri's lab, I stood by her as we tried figuring out what was wrong with him, and with her being a smartass she roasted Bruce without even trying, "I'm sure you did your best" she says, "can you fix it?" Her brother asks "I can, but it will take time" shuri replied.

I walked on the computer while shuri worked on realigning visions stone and his body, "how much have we gotten done?" She ask "just first level" I replied as I arranged the codes.

Jus then a loud boom was heard and it shook everything, T'challa stood by shuri then looked back out the window, "evacuate the city, engage all defenses and get the man a shield" he yelled causing everyone the the room to scatter around.

"Level two" i say to shuri, Wanda opted to say with us, It was at the moment I knew how she felt about vision.

"Level three, two more levels" I spoke, the amount of people dying made Wanda leave, just then a noise disturbed us, shuri grabbed her gauntlets and aimed at the figure, i continued what she was doing, "get out of here!" Shuri yelled, when I looked down vision was up and heading toward the alien, I felt useless, and the made me angry, I didn't realize what was happening until I heard screams from shuri.