One

Los Angeles, California

Los Angeles, California. Present.
Naja's POV

"Mom, I promise to come visit" I say placing my phone on the kitchen countertop, i searched through the pantry trying to figure out what to cook, the news on my TV interrupted me. All they talked about was the aftermath of the death of a king from an african kingdom and the battle between the avengers, it's been a few months since then.

Now the son of the dead king is making an appearance, something about what his people can give.

"The prince, T'challa of Wakanda has made an appearance at the United Nations gathering, and from what we gathered he claims that his people have the resources the world could only dream off" the news reporter says, Wakanda, I've read about that name somewhere before.

"Mom I'll call you back" I say before hanging up.

I opened a small drawer inside my closet, in it was were I kept important files, I really need to get a safe.

I opened the files, for a project in school i decided to dive deep into the wakandan history, there wasn't much about them, but I found clues that led to a type of material, Vibranium, but that was all I found. I kept the files back.

Wakanda, Africa.
Third Person's POV

"Search Complete" a voice says.

"Brother!, it's complete" Shuri yelled.

"Go ahead griot" the girl says, "these are my findings on Miss Naja Wilson" the AI spoke.

Name: Naja Wilson

Age: 21

Parents: Miranda Wilson

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Haitian, another unknown ethnic background.

Height: 5'5"

Hometown: Chicago

Street Address: 1113 45th Avenue, Los Angeles

Work: Software Engineer at NASA

Education Degree: Software Engineering , Archeology, Biomedical Engineering.

After reading the two people looked at each other,
"What do you mean another unknown ethnicity?" King T'challa asks.

"It appears our person here isn't only associated with Wakanda, sir, her gene says more" the AI says.

"There are my children" queen ramonda cheers as she walked into the lab, "I see you've completed your research" she added, both children nodded, "and with your permission mother I want her to come
To wakanda, what happened with Njdaka,I- I don't want that to happen with us" he says, queen ramonda caresses his cheeks, "you are king now, and I respect your decision, it's time to bring the lost child home".

The black panther and his sister set out to America.

But made one stop first, "where are we? I'm hundred percent sure this isn't where she lives" the princess says, "it's not, this is where our father killed our uncle, I decided to buy this building, and that building over thing, this will be the new wakanda research center, and you as the head scientist" the king says, they were son interrupted by children admiring their wakandan vehicle.

"I'll have it mailed to you tomorrow" the woman says, "a mail for you ma'm" the doorman says as he handed her the mail, "thank you Adam" she replies.

Naja's POV

I turned on the radio and hopped into the shower, after the quick one, I brought out my laptop and started answering emails, sometimes I rethink my life choices, getting two degrees I might never use.

Soon a voice call came from the intercom, "miss Wilson, you have visitors" Adam announces, I stood up and walked toward the intercom, I assumed it was Mariam, I hope she brought my charger with her "who is it?" I ask "they said they were from Wanaka- wakanada- Uhmm Wakanda, sorry" Adam replies, what the hell?, "Uhmm I'll be right down" i say.

I quickly changed and went downstairs.

Standing next to Adam's table we're two people, "can I help you?" I ask, "my name is T'challa this is shuri, we came to visit our sister Naja Wilson" the man says, "what??, sister, wakanda, I think you got the wrong person" I replied he handed me a picture, in it was my mother and a man, mom was holding a baby, the date on the back was my birthday, "my mother said she didn't know my dad" I spoke, "let's sit while we talk" the sister suggested, "yes, yes, right this way".