Two

Naja's POV

I offered both stranger's or i guess siblings, something to drink

I offered both stranger's or i guess siblings, something to drink. This whole thing was still very confusing to me. I placed my cup on the table in front of me.

"So, i guess nice to meet you both" i say, the girl smiled.

"My mother said I was a result of a one night stand, turns out the night stand is the king of wakanda" I say, they both looked at each other.

"Father and your mother were in a relationship, before they hand you, you weren't a result of just a one night stand" the man replies, "my mother wouldn't lie" I say trying to defend my mother, just then my phone rang, I looked at the caller and low and behold it was my mother, I looked up at the two of them and then back at my phone "give me a second".

"Madre, how are we?" I ask, "fine, I have a favor to ask, I was going to surprise you for  you birthday but, I might have booked the wrong Uber, these damn technologies, so we'll I'm stuck at the airport" she says, I couldn't help but laugh, "okay ma I'll send an Uber your way, call me when you've gotten in" she sighed "thank you my love, I'll see you soon" she replies as the call ended.

"Sorry about that, my mother was stuck at the airport, so where were we?" I ask.

For the past hour we were all talking an catching up, everything I heard about wakanda sounded was so awesome, shuri my alleged half sister talked about her inventions, I guess smarts runs in the family.

They both toured my little apartment, looking at my achievements, I felt like they were scouts, and I was under pressure.

"A black belt in martial art and red in jiu jitsu" the king asks staring at a picture of all my belts on the wall, "I was bored plus with all the crazies running around I needed to be able to protect myself" I replied, he smiles.

"You know we have a facility where you could use your degree in bio-engineering, working with me" shuri says, I could sense the enthusiasm in her voice, "I don't know, I just met you both and all of this is still new to me, maybe the more we get to know of each other might change my mind" I replied.

"Miss Wilson, your mother is here" Adam calls through the intercom "I'll be right down Adam, thank you" I replied.

"Make yourselves at home, okay cool" I say walking out the front door, I've never been that awkward in my life. I rushed to the lobby to find my mother and Adam in a deep conversation, "oh stop it Adam, now you're flirting too much" my mother shouts, "oh God no" I fake gagged.

"Naja, ignore all this" she says still laughing at whatever Adam said, "I'm used to to, how was your flight mom?" I asked taking her bags from her, "it was alright until I had to wait for a taxi, I need a glass of whiskey" she says.

When I opened the door, she was still talking about her flight problem, but stopped when she saw them, "so I'm guessing the fountain of youth exist in your country, Timothy" mother says, "uhh mom, I want you to meet T'challa and shuri" I introduced, "you look so much like him" she whispers, I could see tears starting to well in her eyes, "mom are you okay?" I ask "i knew this day would come, I couldn't hide it from you for too long, I'm sorry my love, I wanted the best for you, coul- y" before she could finish she collapsed to the floor, "what the hell was that?" Shuri says as she ducks down, T'challa stands around the window to look around the othe buildings, "there" he yells pointing, i quickly looked out the window to see three figure running down the road.

I rushed to my mother's side, "mom, you'll be fine okay" I ran my hand through her sides to see a small tic, on it were the letters AIM, "no" I whispered, T'challa rushed my mother to my bed, I examined the small tic to find it filled with venom, "she's isn't doing well" shuri says, "they were here for me" I spoke, I couldwww hear my mom's rigid breathing, "why?" mybrother asks, I rushed into my closet and looked through my files, "because of this" I say handing them the papers in my hand.

"You're part of S.H.I.E.L.D?" Shuri asks, "and you were looking up on Vibranium?" She added, "yeah, then I shut it down when I couldn't find anything more, blame fury, whenever you see him" I say looking directly at T'challa.

Over the next hour he had my mother taken to a small facility owned by wakanda here in America, she was immediately attended to, "thank you"
I say to him "no need to thank me, she's family we take care of our own" he replies, "what now brother?" Shuri asks "time to return home".