Nine

Wakanda Naja's POV

Wakanda
Naja's POV

"Okay, the machine will go on in 10 seconds, don't move" Hank says as I stayed strapped to the table, he suggested that I had checkups every now and then, just to see how my body was progressing.

Since the unexpected meeting with the water man, queen ramonda ordered for every sector of wakanda protected 24/7.

I walked around the rivers of Njali, the death of those two individuals were now blamed on our water person, but for some reason I don't he was responsible for it.

I sat by the river, messing with the waters, i was starting to get control over my powers, during a mission with Ayo, I was able to heal her, don't ask me to do it again because I have no idea how I did it in the first place.

To clarify more about my powers that I know of, Hank called it molecular manipulation, basically means i control anything down to the tiniest atoms, there are still more I don't know yet about my powers, but I can take the lifeforce from people around me turning it into energy, reconstructing cells, what I tried to do with vision, I'm guess I created more cells when I healed Ayo, I'm not quite sure, I can create almost anything I think of there was no limit, Charles did warn me though the power could spiral out of control which could lead to my death or worse complete extinction of the human race, nothing to serious.

I stared at the moon's reflection in the water, when I heard something dripping, I looked around but there was nothing there, but I could sense someone, i didn't realize the water moving with me until a voice startled me causing the water to splash, "I didn't realize I was in the presence of a goddess" the males voice spoke before stepping out of the shadows he was hiding in, "the serpent? A scream and the whole of wakanda will know you're here?, what do you want?" I ask "I meant it when I said the air here feel different, a good different" he mumbled walking past me, "mind if I sit?" He asks I eyed him "I wasn't joking when I said a scream-" he interrupts me "you little army will come running to save you, yes I heard, I've been swimming for hours, I think a little rest is all I need, you can join me if you'd want" he says looking at me, he looked the slightest bit concerned, I kept my distance from him sitting on another rock.

"What do you want with her?" I asks him randomly, "the human girl?" He asks me back "yes the human girl" I rolled my eyes at the way he said it, he sighs "what I want from her is my problem only" he replied.

We sat there in silence was a while before he finally spoke, "your necklace, where'd you get it?" He asks I rubbed my hands on it "it's a locket, was my mother's, she said it belonged mother, said her father made it for her mother" I replied, "did you know your grandfather?" He asks, I looked at him then the water in front of us "no, not even my mother met him" I replied, he stared at me intensively, I stood up slowly, "I've spent too long with you, I'll alert the guards of your presence, I advice you be gone by the time they get here" I say walking away, "until we meet again, goddess" he whispers backing himself into the water, I stared at his figure as he submerges into the water.

I watched as shuri paced through her lab, Ashanti was helping her building something, "you want me to come with you to Massachusetts?" I ask her she nodded, "precisely, we need to protect her" shuri spoke, "what did you mother say?" I ask watching her pack a few things "not to go, but you know I'm not about to listen to that" shuri spoke, I sighed "shuri-" "no sister you either come or you stay, I won't be angry if you decided to stay", I sighed she was stubborn, and right now getting away from here could help clear her mind, "fine, let's go".