Epilogue

Warning: Mild Smut!(hope the smut is to your liking, forgive me if it's not, I cringed writing this😬), fluff, body worshipping

A/n: this story is officially over, do y'all have any other ideas for a new story?

Third person's POV

Naja sat on the throne in the citadel, she had just gotten off the call with Shuri, she was introduced to her nephew T'challa, gods he looked just like his father, she didn't realize she was crying until tears dropped on her hands.

"Take a break my queen" Ayo said as she walked into the throne room, "Ayo it's good to see you, how was your mission?", "better than expected" she replied.

"You look beautiful, as always" Naja turned around to see namor standing behind her, he was dressed, in all honesty she would prefer him with nothing but those shorts on, behind him was Attuma who nodded his head toward Naja.

"I'm happy you could make it" she told them, they both walked behind her as they surveyed the building, "you've done a magnificent job"namor told her, "how are your wings?" Naja asks, "they are healing".

Later that night there was a celebration to officially welcome the talokan, it made naja smile to see her two lineage speak with each other without spitting curses on one another, but something's don't last long.

A loud boom was head, startling everyone, "The sea serpent might have been able to fall for this trickery, but I won't, I'll be back, I hope you're ready" A voice spoke directly to Naja, she felt the anger in this individual's heart, something she has felt before, she immediately knew who it was, but before she could say anything the figure left.

Namor rushed toward naja, "when I got back to taloka, I heard Namora had gathered a team, she tried talking to me about being weak, maybe she could convince me, I understand she's hurt, after what happened to her, her trust in human is little" he told her, "I understand her pain" was all naja said before walking away.

The next few months weren't eventful, Naja attended the United Nations conference as a representative of Wakanda, she was now the new face of the country.

Namor's hands clasped around Naja's waist with his head resting on her back, "you're doing amazing, I want you to know that, don't let anything weigh you down" Namor whispered into here ears, she smiled because it was something she wanted to hear.

They both stood there for a while watching the lights dance in the sky, wakanda in the night was one of her favorite things, she could stay there till morning.

She snapped out her thoughts when kisses were placed on her neck, "you need something to take your mind off things, I can't feel how stressed you are let me relieve you" Namor said to her, she turned around slowly "I'll take you up on that, Kukulkan" she replied with a sultry voice, Namors jaw twitched at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth, the way she said it, that did it for him.

Namor watched as she walked toward the bed, swaying her hips for him, then she allowed her robe fall of her body, she had the body of a goddess, with curves at the right places, but what he fell in love with were her stretched marks, he wanted to devour her right there.

As he took her in, she looked at him, "I know I looked different under clothes" she says sitting on the edge of the bed, her face had a slim look to it, but the rest of her body barely matched her face, "and I wouldn't want you to change a thing, you are perfect" he told her, "this?" He said point at her tits, "perfect, and I'm going to savor them" "this?" He points at her thighs, "fucking squishy, just imagine you suffocating me as i devour your pussy" he groaned, "and this ass, mine and fuck whoever thinks other wise, do you hear me?" Naja was bewildered, his fingers pressed on her thighs causing her to squeal, "I said do you hear me?" He asks again, "fuck yes, I hear you" she whimpered.

Namor started by pressing kisses on her collarbone, before licking it, causing the woman in front of him to moan a little, he made his way down her body, with one of his hand planted on her breast, squeezing it ferociously, his kisses stopped at her bellybutton, he then raised his head looking at her.

"Now be a good girl and spread those legs open for me", Naja did as she was told, Namor stared at her clothed hole, "already this wet?" He ask, Naja wondered a little, seeing as he lived under water for a while how he is so good at pleasing a woman.

Her moved her panties out of the way and inserted a finger into her, earning a moan, Naja was used to toys, she had never had sex with anyone, this was different from her toys, Namor smiled at how her body reacted to him, he kept his pace pumping in and out of her, "those fucking moans, music to my ears" he groaned, he could now feel his dick hardening, he finally stopped when she creamed all over his fingers, he lifted them to his mouth tasting her, her head turned to the side watching him suckle on his fingers.

Namor had his cock in his hand he had smeared her release all over it, stroking it slowly, with his eyes filled with lust as he stared at the beauty beneath him, her hands made there way to his chest, "wait, wait, I haven't done this before, actually slept with someone" she spoke out, "we can stop here" Namor said to her, putting his cock back in his shorts, "no, I want to try it with you, I'm just scared is all" she replied, he placed more kisses on her body, "I won't rush you, I'll go slow, okay?" He asks, she nodded.

His hands guided his cock toward her entrance, he looked at her to make sure she was ready, and when she nodded he inserted himself into her, she gripped his biceps hard as Namor pumped into her, her moans could be heard through out the room, Namor lifted her up and laid down on the bed, "now I want you to ride me".

When they couldn't continue any longer, they both submitted to the exhaustion, before releasing.

Namor brought her close to his chest, rubbing his hands on her belly, "I want you to take a break tomorrow from the throne, I want to show you something" Namor whispered to her.

Soon he could hear her tiny snores, "goodnight my Luna".

Fin

A/n: you all can make whatever happy ending you want for the characters, thank you for the reads and voting, I really appreciate it.

Happy New Year's Eve!!