Ten

Massachusetts, USAThird person POV

Massachusetts, USA
Third person POV

The three women drove through the ground of MIT, one of the most prestigious universities in the world.

"You do realize we all look creepy just standing here watching people walk around right?" Naja spoke looking between Okoye and shuri, "are you both sure I don't need to put on the wig?" okoye asks, "you look fine" shuri replied.

"I see her, riri Williams" Naja spoke, "let's go" shuri says, Okoye looked at Naja, she could tell what the dora Milaje was thinking, but they both followed the princess.

Naja's POV

We made our way through the hallways of the dorms, "according to this her room should be one more floor up" Okoye says, we followed behind her "shuri, can we talk after this?" I asks "she nods "no problem".

"Here we are"Okoye announces, I really doubt this girl would come with us.

I knocked on the door receiving no answers at first, I knocked again hearing a muffled "come in" , I slowly opened the door, revealing a very messy room, I'm guessing room check don't come here?, they bothered me through out my college years.

"Riri Williams?" I ask, she lifts her face from what she was doing "yes who's asking?" "My name is Naja, this is shuri, and she's Okoye" I introduced everyone "we would like to speak with you" I say.

"Are you CIA?" She asks looking back to what she was doing, "Uhmm no?" I replied "we are better" Okoye spoke while looking around the girls room.

"So not CIA, how can I help you?" Riri asks "we need you to come with us" shuri spoke before I could, "what she's trying to say is-" shuri steps in front of me "you are in danger, and need to go somewhere safe, hence you coming with us" shuri says, I sighed, knowing what's about to happen, Riri laughs out, "you're joking right?" She asks, none of us replied.

Riri out of panic picked up the closest thing to her, "y'all must be out your mind to think I'd just follow you, to where ever the hell y'all came from" she shouts, she threw what she had in her hands towards us Okoye steps in front of me using her spear to stop It before it hit us, "I thought we agreed on no weapons?" I spoke out, shuri looked at okoye, "so this is how they teach kids to treat their guest?" Okoye asks, Riri turned around to pick something else while mumbling something "she's adamant, I like her" okoye added, "please put that down" shuri says to the girl,"please" she added, I looked at okoye was was smirking " hey small girl, you either come with us to wakanda, conscious or unconscious", I brought my hands to my face 'this was going terribly wrong', Riri looked at Okoye "you need to be conscious about the way you look, walking around here with all that ash in you head" Riri spoke, i couldn't hold the chuckles back and neither could shuri.

"Oh you're both laughing, eh, I told you!, I told you!" okoye exclaimed while rubbing her head, "you look good" shuri mumbled still chuckling.

"If she doesn't want to come she can stay, when a group of mermans and mermaid with winged legs comes after her, I'm sure she's got it, right? You've got this" shuri taunts the girl, "hold on what?" Riri asks.

The three of us made our way back to the car, okoye was still going on about her head, "it looked great, okoye, I wouldn't lie to you" she looks at me, "yes you would, because you already did" she spoke.

We sat there waiting for riri to pack her bags.

The ride back home was a long one, Okoye still held grudge over Riri, eyeing her through the mirror as she drove, I nudged her shoulder, "agh, Americans" she whispered, "I'm American" I say, "the only acceptable one" she replied.

As we drove, something felt off, the road was too quiet, which wasn't bad, but my instincts were telling me something, I looked around the bridge as we drove by, something was definitely off, "Okoye-" befor I could finish I saw something jump out of the water, "shuri stay with Riri" I tell her as Okoye stopped the car, she got her spear ready, I clicked a button on my kimoyo bead, Activating a body suit shuri and I had been working on, "now that's fucking awesome" Riri yelled from where she was.

We watched as multiple, water people jumped out of the water cornering us, they all ran toward us, Okoye attacked two of them first, i looked back to make sure shuri and Riri were okay.

One of them ran toward me, I could tell she was a girl, she yelled something at me, she was definitely speaking Tolokan, couldn't quite catch it, she charged toward me, I decided not to use my powers, I've been training with the Dora Milaje, that should help.

She tried hitting me and I dodged it, kicking her in the head, she shook her head and came toward me again swinging her spear at me, I was able to use my arms to counter it, the fight went on for a few minutes until I heard a scream, shuri being stubborn was fighting one of the water people, and Riri was being attacked, I tried using my powers but was stabbed in the side by the female in front of me, I got so angry using the water beside me to push her away, I looked at her and she wasn't standing back up so I ran toward shuri and Riri, I don't know what she used to stab me but it was wearing me down, soon my knees hit the ground, shuri tried running toward me but was stopped, I started losing consciousness and blacked out.

When I woke up there was someone beside me, "please be calm" the man says, I tried raising my hands to hit him but was too weak, "what have they don't to me?!" I ask him, "it's better for the king to talk to you about that, then a woman walks in, with clothes in her hand, "this are for you, when she ready call for me" the woman says and walked away.

The man stood outside a room allowing me to dress, this was freaking crazy, where was shuri, and Okoye, Riri was probably captured, I walked out and the man was still there, "come with me" he spoke, "your side should heal within the hour" he added, "where am I?" I asks we made it toward the woman, "thank you" she says to the man.

"The king awaits you" she says, "king? Who?" I ask, then we walked into another room, I came faced to face with a treacherous snake, I wanted to launch towards him but my sides still hurt, "don't be angry" he spoke, before finally looking at me, "you look beautiful, come there's something I want to show you" he says dismissing the woman that had brought me there.