𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GLEE:

    The Glee Club's getting ready for nationals and Quinn's getting ready to be prom queen.

    Kurt had to leave McKinley because Karofsky threatened him but at least he's got Blaine and the Warblers, who just lost regionals to the New Directions.

    Santana's got it bad for Brittany. And Will's sort of always had it bad for Emma, but lately she's gotten crazy with the cleaning fruit.

    Willows also got it bad for Sam and he knows it. But she doesn't know he feels the same way. Even though he's dating Santana.

    And that's what you missed on Glee.

...

    Walking on the stage, Willow raised her hands up with a smile as everyone cheered and clapped for her. "Aye, look who's back from vacation!" Mike shouted. He was the first to run up and bring her into a hug.

    "Hey!" she laughed. The second he let go he motioned to her arm and started to become really concerned and gentle as he backed away.

    "What happened to your arm?" he asked.

    "Broke it," she replied. She walked to the front next to the piano her teacher sat on and tossed her bag on top of it. "While i was visiting my dad's parents in Singapore, someone decided to run at me at full speed and we both landed on my arm." she retold.

    "Oh, i'm so sorry that happened to you, Willow." Mr. Schuester said. She shrugged it off and smiled softly. "So you can't do much?"

    "Not for a few weeks. Doctor says i should heal before Prom, so.." She held her good arm up and crossed her fingers.

    "Well i'm glad you're here." Mr. Schuester said. He took the chance to go on with his lesson once she took a seat next to Brad. "All right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down.

    "And your singing at regionals was amazing but your dancing..." He made a face and allowed everyone to take in his words. Then he jumped down from the piano and looked at his students. "It's booty camp time. Let's get it going." he cheered.

    Willow watched everyone else as Brad played on the piano. Some were doing decent jobs while others needed some work. For a second Finn was doing great. He had the energy and everything.

    But he got a little to excited and his arm went farther back than expected. He made contact with Rachel's nose and the music stopped immediately.

    "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Finn asked. He bent down to Rachel's side carefully while everyone else backed away. Mr. Schuester made his way to the two.

    "I'm bleeding." she responded. She held her nose close and it was hard for Willow to see anything.

    She sat back down and looked at Brad who looked at her unfazed. "Wanna sign my cast?" she offered.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

    "Oh, my god. You're getting a nose job." Quinn said.

    It was the next day at school and Rachel's nose was swollen and definitely needing something done to help it. She told everyone what the doctor said but it was obvious it was a nose job.

    "I'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." she tried to restate.

    "So, a nose job." Santana said.