𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

PUNCH AFTER PUNCH REPEATED LOUDLY THROUGHOUT THE ROOM. Willow was hitting the punching bag in her favorite gym while Blaine held it tight.

She invited him to pick his brain about something.

"So.." She threw another fist at the leather and looked at her friend. "I'm not an asshole for telling him off right?" She threw another one.

"Yeah.." he mumbled, not paying attention. He was looked down past her foot at the mat. She punched the bag a few more times before coming to a stop and staring at the boy.

"Blaine!" she yelled close his face. He jolted out of his staring and let out a nervous laugh. "What's going on?"

He tried to wave it off and grab the bag back into his grasp. But Willow took it into her arms and gave him glare. "It's.. It was something Kurt said earlier." he admitted. "I sang this number yesterday and he said he felt that i was getting a lot of the solos. Like it was only about me.."

He looked to Willow and didn't get an immediate answer. "I mean.. at Sectionals i really only heard your voice - and your is amazing-" she tried to counter.

"Damnit!" he let out. "So you think he's right?"

She didn't know how to answer. She wiped the sweat off her face with the end of her shirt and tossed it back down. "That seems like a situation you need to talk out with your group." she said. "But back to me.. I wasn't the asshole for telling my cousin off, right?"

He laughed as he watched her unwrap the gloves around her wrists. "Oh absolutely not. He's the one who can't handle the truth."

"I know right!" she exaggerated. Once her hands were free, she wiped them over her shorts. Blaine took a sip of his water and noticed the logo on the sides of them. He pointed to it still drinking. "What?" she asked now going for her own bottle.

"Your shorts.." he got out. She didn't look at him but she did raise her eyebrows for him to keep going. "Aren't those from your volleyball club? From a few years ago?"

She set the bottle down and looked at the sides of her shorts. It was a volleyball outline with her clubs name going around it along with her last name.

She stopped going to volleyball club once she broke her leg. She hadn't put the shorts on in a while either. She didn't notice it was the same ones until just now.

"Oh.." she said, using her back hand to wipe her mouth. "Yeah.. I forgot i had them." She took a seat on the bench in front of her, as did Blaine.

"Are you gonna tryout next year?" he blurted out. "For your schools team?"

"No." she scoffed. "My mom won't let me." she lied. The truth was that her mom wouldn't let her tryout this year. But after she saw her on the football field, she started to ask the same question. Wondering if she wanted to be back on the court.

"Oh. Really?" he said in disbelief. He looked to his friend who plainly nodded as she stared at the punching bag swinging back and forth. "I thought after that football game she'd be more comfortable with you playing sports again."

"Nope.." She had to get out of the conversation. It was tearing her apart talking about playing again. "Come on. We got less than thirty minutes and i wanted to try and lift some weights." she cheered.

She patted her friends arms so he would move with her. It was her specialty getting out things.

...