𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

BEFORE SUMMER, GLEE LOST REGIONALS. It put the group in a slump for a while but they got through after being told they got another chance.

Now that's it's a new school year some things are different.

"Up here. Come on. Focus." Jacob Ben Israel said to his cameraman. Once the camera was on him and in focus he gave a smile holding up a sign. "Okay. Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel, with Glee's Big Gay Summer-" He tossed his sign down showing another sign with the words 'Gay Summer' in all caps. "with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know." he said.

While he interviewed a few Glee members Willow stood at her locker with Mercedes. They were smiling and talking about their summer when Jacob came straight to their face with his microphone.

He shoved the end to Willow's mouth making her smile fade instantly as she held a few notebooks. "Move the microphone or lose a thumb." she grumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Feisty!" he said to the camera. "Willow, care to comment on why you were kicked off the volleyball team last year? Was it because of your new gay love for Glee?" He put the microphone back to her lips before lowering it immediately.

The girl looked to her side to her friend confused. "Wh- I wasn't kicked off the team." she stated. She turned and shut her locker. "I quit."

"Was it because of your new gay love for Glee?" he asked. "Some say it's because you and Santana are hooking up." She could see a glimmer of hope and lust in his perverted eyes.

"No. It's because i needed a job." she said. She looked at the camera that narrowed its way to her chest and grabbed it to look at her face. "Not that it's any of your business, but i actually babysit."

"Uh-huh." Jacob said unsatisfied. He eyed Mercedes and opened his mouth to say something. "Mercedes! Is it true you and Quinn got into a hot sweaty fight over Puck over the summer?" His question making Willow not only uncomfortable but also upset.

"Excuse me? I don't fight over dudes." she stated. She adjusted her bag before continuing. "Nonetheless, i have no hate towards Quinn. We're friends."

"Now move creep." Willow mumbled shoving Jacob. She linked her arm into Mercedes' and they walked away from Jacob and his cameraman.

"Honestly, that kid needs to get a life." Mercedes said as they walked. "All he does is make everyone pissed off."

"Seriously. He makes everyone uncomfortable with his weird questions and perverted comments." Willow added.

She thought about how last year he kept trying to question her on volleyball in a way no one wants to be questioned. He basically saw her as an object when she wore the outfit for games.

She looked at the schedule on her notebook and at the door down the hall. "Gotta go, love. See ya." She kissed her friend on the cheek and waved bye with a pout.

Once the bell rang and most kids were in their seats a blond boy sat next to her. She didn't pay him attention until he spoke up. "Hey, do you have a pencil i could borrow?" he asked in a hushed whisper.

Looking at the boy she raised her brow. "You need to borrow a pencil?" She let out a laugh taking a good look at his face. Green eyes, obviously dyed hair.. lips..

"Yeah.." he laughed. "I didn't really have a lot of time to go school shopping."

She stared at him confused for a moment before caving in. She turned in her seat to dig in her bag for a second before looked at him holding a pencil. "Here." she smiled. He took the pencil and nodded his head as a thank you.