𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙚

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

    IT HAD BEEN ONE FULL DAY SINCE MR. SCHUESTER HAD GOTTEN SICK AND STAYED HOME. Sectionals was coming up and they barely had a plan for what to sing and who should sing what.

    During lunch, Willow decided to eat with Mercedes and Kurt while Nate was catching up on tutorials with his teacher.

    "I am shaking, and it's either from low blood sugar or rage." Kurt said. Mercedes rolled her eyes with a sigh understanding what he meant. "I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club."

    Willow remembered distinctly how early that morning Rachel took charge and said, "Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals." she said. Emphasizing 'me'.

    Shortly afterwards Santana started to curse at her in spanish as people held her back from leaping to Rachel. Willow sat with a smile quickly forming but wiped it as soon as Mike saw.

    "We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." Mercedes said bringing the two back from their heads. "Willow, you're coming right?"

    "Yeah. I got no plans. Just send me the time." she said grabbing her food.

    "I can't." Kurt told the two girls making them look at him. "Blaine asked me to hang out." he confessed. He sounded like he wanted to apologize but he also said he wouldn't bail on Blaine.

    "But i've been looking forward to it all week." Mercedes said. She watched as Kurt walked away to the other side and followed with Willow quickly behind her. She sounded hurt but her thoughts quickly went away. "Wait, are you two going out? Because I think you need to come clean."

    "What? You and Blaine are a thing?" Willow asked already taking bites of her food before she could even sit down. "Awe- that's so great.."

    "What? No." Kurt objected. "I don't want another Jesse-Rachel traitor scenario to overcome. Please, you two. Mum's the word." He said. He continued to grab food and placed an apple on Willows tray knowing she wasn't going to pick it up herself.

    "We'll be happy for you. I mean we know how lonely you've been." Mercedes tried to add. It was true. Kurt had been in a slump for a while but only Willow could truly know.

    "Hey, we just hang out. Nothing about Glee Club even ever comes up." he stated. He sounded slightly fed up with the conversation but continued. "It's just nice to have someone to talk to."

    He walked to the other side of the cafeteria and made himself a salad. Mercedes followed him but Willow didn't the second she saw a tray full of hot food come out. "Tater tots.." she said to herself. She was the first one to get a scoop full.

    Growing up, she remembered how her dad would constantly tell her how she wouldn't eat anything but tater tot's. She knew she loved them but didn't believe that it was all she'd ever eat.

    Of course her mom being strict and cautious made it to where she had to go to a health coach that helped her eat to be, in her mothers words, "Right and tight.". Of course she only listened to them for a few years before forming her own food relationship.

    But here they were. So warm and crispy. She barely payed attention before her friends came to her side. Mercedes got a bowl full just like her friend and spoke. "So, what are we gonna do about Glee Club while Mr. Schue is sick?"

    He took a second to register his thoughts and said, "I have an idea. Have you met the new spanish teacher?" Once the girls shook their head no, he smiled to himself.