𝙙𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙨 .2

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

THE WEEK WAS OFF TO A BAD START FOR WILLOW. She lost her freedom and she had no one to sing with. And for some odd reason Finn and Mike were trying to force her into something with Sam for their own benefit.

    She sat next to Brad on the piano talking about what he does. "So do you like just sit here and wait for us to sing or something?"

    "Okay guys!" Mr. Schuester exclaimed coming into the room. He handed a few papers to Brad who set them up. "So, who is up first today?"

    Willows eyes set themselves on Kurt who decided to take stage first. He went up to the front while Mr. Schuester took his seat. "As many of you know, i had a duet partner," he said.

    Finn's eyes went wide. He noticed Willows eyes on him. Burning his skin. He was screwed, of course.

    Suddenly Willow caught herself looking at Sam. He looked ashamed. Like he did something wrong. he should, now i might have to ask him to be my partner.

    "But due to sensitivities, i'd rather not go into at the moment, i have dissolved the partnership." he said proudly.

    "Okay. So, who are you gonna sing a duet with?" their teacher asked looking around. He looked to Willow thinking it would be her.

    "Only the most talented member of the Glee Club," Kurt started off saying. Rachel smiled to herself thinking he was talking about her. "myself."

    Willow smiled. Kurt wasn't upset and decided to be the bigger person.

    "I'd now like to take you all to the auditorium where i asked a few members of the Glee Club and Cheerios to help me while i do a number from Victor Victoria." he stated. "It's a show about embracing both the male and female sides."

    Everyone soon went to the auditorium where Kurt was performing his number. Britney, Tina and Mike were on stage with Kurt as everyone else was seated.

    As Kurt sang, Willow watched in amazement as he played the female and male part beautifully. She saw out of the corner of her eye Sam was watching intensely.

    "What happened? Why aren't you singing with Kurt?" she asked. She seemed more upset than usual as she leaned on Sam.

    "Nothing.." he lied. She faced him looking more upset.

    "I know you're lying, Sam." she told him. "You know how i know? Because you're a terrible liar."

    Kurt's solo soon came to an end and everyone, including Sam, was standing and applauding him.

    Sam smiled as he clapped for Kurt. He looked to Willow who was still clapping with a smile at her friend.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

    School was over and Sam had dragged Willow to their english classroom. She placed her bag down on the nearest table before following him.

    "Sam if this is about the duet assignment-"

    "It is." he cut her off. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner.." he offered. He leaned against a table as she stood a few tables away. She didn't budge.

    She stared at him. It felt like forever. Why would he want to sing with her?

    She stood and watched as he grabbed his guitar. "Okay... But the only way i'll agree is-"

    "If you know how well our voices sound together.." he finished her sentence. He strummed his guitar slowly waiting to see if she'd cave in and agree to sing with him. "Come on.." he told her nodding his head towards him.