𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

    IT WAS TIME FOR SECTIONALS. Willow predicted since the beginning of school that Rachel would either be lead or she'd sing a duet with Finn.

    But for now, she didn't want to stress. Unlike last year when all she did was stress.

    "This time around, i'm going to make sure that i keep a level head." she smiled to Mike. Tina sat on his other side listening.

    "Then you shouldn't be around Rachel." she laughed. Mike looked at his girlfriend confused. Willow knew what she meant but felt offended. "I'm just saying. You two have been arguing a lot lately."

    "It's only because she's annoying."

    "I heard that." Rachel cried out. She was looking across Finn to Willow.

    "Good." she smiled. Before anything could progress, the bell rang and Mr. Schuester walked in.

    "Mr. Schuester," Rachel said raising her hand. It was no use seeing as she was already heading his way. "I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals."

    "Me first." their teacher started. He looked like he had a realization on something. "Two things. First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. And if we're gonna beat them, we need to do something that they cant: dance."

    Willow nudged Mike seeing him giddy and happy. She looked back at Brittany who had an equal look of hope Mike did.

    "Which is why i've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance." Mr. Schuester announced. Everyone clapped and cheered for the two.

    "About time.." Willow mumbled to herself.

    "Wait they're gonna dance in front of me while i sing my solo?" Rachel asked. She had that look of defeat. Willow wanted to capture in a photo she could hang in a frame.

    "You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel."

    "Finally." Mercedes said aloud. Her smile was bright and full of hope. "So what song do i get to sing?"

    "I was thinking the winners of our duets competitions would take the leads." their teacher said. Willow had a small smile creep to her lips. She told herself she'd stay positive so that's what she was going to do.

    "Ken and Barbie?" Rachel yelled out pointing to Quinn and Sam. "Wait, are you trying to throw this?" she stuttered. She was in shock. And nothing was making Willow more happy.

    "You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now," Quinn said leaning on her knees. "I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth."

    "I second that." Willow smiled.

    "Okay, listen. I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now," Mr. Schuester said. "But frankly i haven't walked the walk. I mean we have got a lot of talent here, and i'm gonna highlight it."

    Rachel whispered something to Finn and he reluctantly spoke. "Look, i'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

    "Yeah, easy to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina pointed out.

    "This isn't just about me. This is about the team." Finn tried to justify.