𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

    The week had started off like any other.

    Brittany thought she was pregnant because of Storks. And as much as i love her.. how? Does she not remember when Quinn was pregnant?

    But that's besides the point.

    I, on the other hand, have been doing great the past two weeks. My grades were good, i was basically becoming a perfect guitarist, and i haven't once thought about the fact that Sam knows how i feel about him and that if anything escalates it could lead to me losing a friend..

    But again, i'm doing great.

    Willow sat in front of the drums in the choir room holding Jose's drumsticks. "You don't know much about the drums do you?" he asked standing behind her.

    She shook her head with a smile. "But Finn plays them," she said and pointed to her friend with the stick. "Can't be hard." she teased.

    Jose nodded holding back his laughter. "Yeah- It's not that easy, okay." he replied.

    Sam watched across the room as the boy held Willows hands teaching her simple tricks to the drums. "Wait so.." she said. She attempted to remake the sound after a joke but missed the last part. "Like that?" she smiled up at the boy.

    "No.." he slowly said. "You forgot the cymbal." He took her hand and tapped the instrument reminding her.

    "Ohh- Someone make a joke!" she yelled out with a smile. She caught sight of Sam but practically ignored him looking at Mike who started to speak.

    "Oh!" he smiled. "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" Everyone looked at him confused and waited for the ending. "You follow the fresh prints!" He laughed at his own joke making Willow lazily do the 'Ba dub, tss' sound. "What..?"

    "How long were sitting on that on that one?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulders before looking down and murmuring to himself.

    Just then their teacher came in. Sam was happily ready for Jose and Willow to stop talking but watched as he grabbed a chair and sat behind her.

    "Willow, you know i can play the drums too right?" Finn said pointing to himself.

    "You yelled at me last time.." she reminded him. The boy looked away trying to remember and Mr. Schuester ignored the interaction all together.

    He underlined his writing and faced his class. "Sexy.." he said in a weird whisper.

    "I really hope that's not a requirement for regionals." Santana grumbled from the piano. "Because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance."

    Her comment made a few heads turn to Rachel. "No. This isn't about regionals." Mr. Schuester said. "I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that, it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the.. the uhh.."

    Everyone kind of looked around confused. Their teacher was trying to tiptoe around a certain point and Willow sat with a smile waiting for him to say it.

    "The intricacies of adult relationships." Willow bursted our laughing leaning back on Jose.

    "You mean sex!" she laughed. A few other people laughed along as he was turning red.

    Sam tried to push his laughs away and soon enough, they stopped. Not because his teacher was speaking. But seeing Willow giggling as Jose held her hands down.