BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER

Start from the beginning

The news was phrased like this

Is the most adorable couple in town pregnant already 

Just an hour ago Mrs Rathore posted an Insta story with a caption of Mr and Mrs Movie Night, and they were watching tangled an animation series. Is Mrs Rathore giving us a hint that a junior Rathore is coming soon? Well, we can't assume till the pregnancy announcement so just let's wait and admire the couple.

These rumours went crazy that her family called and was confirming the news, they were kinda disappointed that we didn't tell them in person but I clarified that this was just a rumour

 No baby is coming soon, I already have a baby and she wanted to watch a Disney animation on a movie night and how can I say no to her adorable puppy eyes?

''Hash, thank god my snap streak isn't broken' she let out a relieved sigh as if a heavy burden shrugged off her shoulder. 

''You are such a kid'' I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, she gave me a look and counter back saying ''And you love this kid'' blowing her nails sassily in the air. 

''True but you caused a problem here, sweetheart'' I said pointing out at my bulge which is clearly visible because of my tight pants. A red blush crept on her rushed through her cheeks, she tried to hide her small smile.

''What should I do now'' I groaned she didn't reply but I saw a teasing grin on her face. 

''No problem I will take care of it at night'' she smirked and uttered playfully, fuck so bold. I bet she is saying this just to play bold but will become my shy baby again at the night.

''Mrs Rathore you are going to be in so much trouble because of this little act of yours, I am going to punish you hard'' I murmured nipping her earlobe, she let out a sweet moan and give me a sweet smile, an overly sweet smile.

''We will see that Mr Rathore or should I say'' she leaned and whisper ''Daddy Rathore'' grazing her teeth on my jaw. 

''Fuck night I want you now'' I growled flipping her onto the couch, my hands ached to rip the shirt off and take her again and again, but the continuous knock on the door stopped me. She pushed me and straighten the shirt.

I am going to shoot the hell person 

''Patience hubby'' she emitted playfully pressing a sloppy kiss on my cheek and went inside the closet to change. I rub the back of my neck, seeing her naughty personality, which I am enjoying more now. 

Honestly, these days I am being horny for her 24/7, not my fault my wife is a temptress 

Calming my thoughts I unlocked the door and saw Yash standing there with a tense expression resting on his face, before I can ask him he clarified the whole thing.