BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER

Start from the beginning

All the chemicals industries of Chaudhary are banned now. Veer hasn't come out yet but soon he will and then I will end his pathetic life too. Coming to my life it's been three days and she still banned me from working. She took care of me in every possible way along with managing her schedule. Although I teased her a lot still she stayed calm and helped me to heal. According to her, I need rest but it's not the right time to rest when my enemies are lurking on me openly.  

 Well, there is a secret I exhaust her every night till she falls into a deep slumber and then plans everything. While she used to sleep tiredly on my chest I used to plan to tarnish the reputation of Chaudhary.  

''Touch your laptop again and I won't let you touch me for a whole month''  a sweet voice warned me and I looked over to see her standing against the bathroom door crossing her arms on her chest and wearing nothing but my black shirt which covered her till her mid-thighs with two buttons unbuttoned. A pushed a lump down to my throat as her bare legs were visible to my sight, my eyes went up to her chest which is giving me a little view of her cleavage. She is a temptation that is increasing with each passing day. Our gaze locked and I instantly put the laptop back on the table, seeing her glare. 

''As you wish love'' I gave in to her demand easily, She marched her legs in my direction and I draw back my legs from the table as she settled herself on my lap, and I securely wrapped my hands around her waist.

''Shiv, I need to do something can I'' she husked in my ear unbuttoning my shirt. My breath hitched as she placed her hand on my bare chest drawing circles there. 

Fuck I am aroused 

''Everything is your baby, you don't need to ask for it just claim it'' I rasped licking my lips.

''Yeah you are right'' she said and moved closer to me and pushed my shirt over my shoulder slightly. I closed my eyes feeling her lips on my neck.  My hands went to grab her thigh and I felt she placed her hand above my hand. Suddenly I felt nothing just a click sound. I glanced at her she was back in her previous position as she did nothing and was doing something on her phone.

''What the hell'' I whisper in disbelief, did she just lead me on and did nothing? She looked at me and lip tight her mouth to control her giggle but couldn't.

''Sorry have to maintain my snap streak'' she said subsidising her giggles I peeked into her phone and smiled reading her caption. I seriously don't understand the reason behind maintaining these streaks but if she loves making them who I am to comment on it.

My baby wife is hell active on social media she regularly posts something on her Insta and I always comment on her posts which becomes a piece of big news

My baby wife is hell active on social media she regularly posts something on her Insta and I always comment on her posts which becomes a piece of big news. A day before yesterday she updated her story on her handle with the caption Movie Night and it went viral over the country and became breaking news. Looks like many people have much free time to invest in other's life.