Chapter 16

~~Eve’s P.o.v~~

    I woke up with a pounding headache. I opened my eyes and saw that it was still sort of dark outside, but the sun was just about to come up. Fucking hangover.

    It took me a little while to realize that I wasn’t in my own room, but I was in Wyatt’s. I sat up and looked around. I grabbed my phone to check the time, but quickly realized it was dead. Great.

    “Well good morning beautiful.” Wyatt said as he walked into his room. His hair was a little wet and he had jeans and a dark blue shirt on making his eyes look amazing.

    “What time is it?” I asked.

    “6:30.” He said. When I didn’t reply he added, “You can shower in the guest bathroom if you want. And you can borrow some of my sisters clothes.”

    “Thanks.” I said standing up and getting really dizzy.

    “Careful there.” Wyatt said grabbing my elbow to give me support.

    “Thanks.” I whispered feeling really embarrassed that he had to see me like this. I was hungover, make up smeared everywhere from crying, my hair was up in a messy bun, and I had a big sweatshirt on that was almost longer than my dress. I looked like shit. The only people who have ever seen me this bad were Tyler, Amanda, Saylor, and my mom.

    “So my sister’s room is just down the hall.” Wyatt said walking out of the room and I followed. Wyatt’s house was just as big as his aunts. There were four bedrooms and five bathrooms.

    I walked into his sisters room, that was huge by the way, and he showed me to her walk in closet, that was probably just as big as my small room, if not bigger. There were so many different choices. The girl had a nice sense of style, I could tell she was really girl, Which meant she had almost no sweatpants. I finally settled on a pair of light Hollister skinny jeans and an orange Hollister sweatshirt.

    Wyatt showed me to the bathroom and I showered.

~~Tyler’s P.o.v~~

    I didn’t get home until one o’clock last night. Going to that party was a big mistake. I wanted Eve back. Maybe she was ready for things I was ready for. Seeing her go into that room with Jason hurt me. I knew they had sex. I’m really surprised that Eve did though because she’s.. Well she’s Eve. But what would I do about Carson? I know I can’t have both of them. Carson is hot. She has an amazing body. Eve is actual girlfriend material though. I told her about my childhood. Something nobody knew about. She made it easier to talk about things.

    I walked into school around 9:30. Right when second period started. That meant Carson and Eve. But I wanted to see Eve alone. I walked into the locker room and changed into my gym clothes.

    I walked out and saw Eve running with Anna. Carson was still in the locker room which meant I had a little bit to talk to Eve without Carson seeing.

    “Hey Eve.” I said walking up to her.

    “Hey.” She barely looked at me.

    “Where did you go last night?” I asked.

    “I went home. I wasn’t feeling the best.” She said, still not looking at me.

    “Oh. So are you and Jason a thing now?” I asked.

    “No. I don’t even think I’ll ever see him again.” She said.

    “Oh.” I said. Good. I knew if she was with Jason that I wouldn’t have a chance because Eve would never cheat on anyone! She’s way too sweet for that. That’s one of the reason’s why I loved her.