Jeff looks at Cylo. He smirks, "But seeing you naked like this makes me horny, baby. Let's make love," Jeff says. He really couldn't stand it.

Jeff winked at Cylo. He really couldn't bear to fuck Cylo. Because Cylo is so hot. Apart from that, Cylo was also naked so Jeff could see his smooth body. Beautiful and seductive.

Cylo shakes his head, "But you're still hurt, Jeff. Your body will have difficulty moving," Cylo says. Cylo also wants to make love with Jeff. However, Cylo was afraid that Jeff would be in pain because of the wounds on his body.

Jeff smirks, "You just move, baby. I'm sure it won't hurt if you're like that," Jeff says while looking at Cylo. Jeff really couldn't stand it.

Okay okay, looks like there's no other choice. Cylo smiles and then he climbs on top of Jeff's body. He grabs Jeff's pants, "Okay okay, you perverted mafia leader," Cylo says and then he kisses Jeff. They kiss.

*****

At the same time, Ivo was shocked. He just woke up. He was confused because this place was very strange.

Ivo still remembers the moment after kissing Law, he felt his head dizzy. After that, he fainted and Ivo didn't remember anything anymore.

Ivo looks around. This is very different. Ivo is sure that he is not in Law's room now. Because this place is very different. Besides that, Ivo also realized that he was still naked. Damn, what happened?

"Law," Ivo shouts. This room is empty. He didn't know who he should call.

Before long, someone came. He is Law. Now, Law is shirtless and that makes him look very sexy. Law also brought young coconuts. It looks very fresh.

Law looks at Cylo, "You're awake, honey. I brought this drink for you," Law says and then he gives Ivo a young coconut drink.

Ivo smiled then he drank the drink that Law had given him. Umm... this is very tasty and fresh. Ivo likes it.

But wait, Law still has to explain what happened. How could that man make Ivo faint like this? Even Ivo also woke up with a naked body. Tsk, Law is so perverted.

Law realized that Ivo would be angry with him. Law approaches Ivo then he hugs Ivo, "Wait, baby. I will explain all this to you. Now we are in Bali, Indonesia. We will have a double date and double honeymoon here," Law explains.

Ivo exhales. Now, he understood why Law made him faint, "Then why did you take me like that? And also why am I naked like this? You pervert!" Ivo says. He was very annoyed with Law.

Law smiles. Ivo is very adorable when he is angry. Law liked the expression. Jeff hugs Ivo and then he kisses Ivo's cheek. So that made Ivo calm down a little.

After that, Law immediately explained everything to Ivo. This is what a surprise it has been he planned from afar with Jeff. Namely having a double date and double honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia.

The reason Jeff and Law chose Bali is because Bali is very beautiful. The local people here are very friendly and the prices here are very cheap. Jeff and Law love Bali. There are many tourist attractions in Bali. Lots of local food too. So, Bali is a suitable place for a honeymoon and a double date.

Jeff and Law talk about this to Cylo and Ivo. But they were afraid that Cylo and Ivo would refuse. Besides that, Jeff and Law also wanted to give Cylo and Ivo a surprise. So they made Cylo and Ivo faint. Then brought them here when they fainted. This is an interesting surprise.

Law looks at Ivo. He had explained everything but Ivo was still annoyed with Law, "Whatever, whatever your reasons, I still don't like it. Fuck! We just finished the war and now you and your mafia leader invited me and Cylo here. You guys are completely crazy! Even though you are still injured!" Ivo says. He was really worried about Law.

Ivo couldn't stop thinking about Law and Jeff. They endanger themselves. Ivo knew that their injuries were quite serious, but instead, they made a surprise like this. Really, crazy.

Law smiles. He knew that Ivo was worried about him, "Never mind, honey. I'm sorry Jeff and I. After all, this has all happened so just enjoy it okay," Law says.

Ivo exhales and then he nods. Yeah, it's all happened so Ivo has to enjoy it. Especially, Bali is one of the places Ivo wants to visit. And he is now in Bali. It's very beautiful. Ivo must visit his favorite tourist attraction here.

Ivo looks at Law, "But where is Cylo? Isn't he here too?" Ivo asks.

Law smirks. He kissed Ivo's hand, "They're in the villa next door. But I faintly heard their sighs. It looked like they were making love," Law says. He teases Ivo.

Ivo blushed. Damn, why is Law even talking about this perverted thing to him? You perverted mafia! Suddenly, Ivo imagines the scene of Jeff and Cylo making love. Fuck! Imagining other people making love makes him horny.

Law looks at Ivo. He smirks, "Why, honey? Do you want to make love to like them? However, I understand your condition which is still shocking," Law says. He will get out of bed.

But Ivo restrained Law. Ivo drapes his arms around Law's neck. No, Law can't go. Ivo also misses Law, misses Law's genitals.

Law looks at Ivo, "Why?"

Ivo blushes, "I don't want you to go. I want to make love to you, Law. I miss you, Papa!" Ivo says. He wanted Law.

Suddenly, Law was horny. He liked Ivo's naughty side. He enjoys having a slightly naughty and naughty submissive. This is very fun.

Law was silent. Ivo opens Law's pants, "I'm yours, Papa," Ivo says.

After that, Law and Ivo kissed. Then they make love.

Meanwhile, Jeff is continuing to enter the Cylo below him. Jeff didn't care about the wound or if the bandage came off. Because now he wants to continue teasing Cylo.

Now, Cylo is very naughty. He continues to tease Jeff, making Jeff continue to fuck Cylo. This is very delicious. Jeff will not waste this opportunity. Don't ever, Cylo is naughty like this.

"Ahhh... you're so delicious baby ahhhh... I love you," Jeff sighs.

Cylo continues to tease Jeff so Jeff continues to fuck Cylo. Jeff knows why Cylo can be this naughty. Cylo must have been taught by Ivo. Because Jeff knows that Ivo is a naughty submissive.

But that's okay. Even Jeff likes it when Cylo hangs out with Ivo. Because thanks to Ivo, Cylo became wild like this. Jeff liked it.

Cylo closes his eyes, "Ah... faster Daddy... ahhhhh... in there ahhh..." Cylo sighs.

Jeff smirks, "In here hmm?" Jeff asks and then Cylo nods.

"Ahhhh... yes there, Daddy... fuck me Daddy ahhh... deeper Daddy ahhhhh..." Cylo sighs. He enjoyed it because Jeff kept fucking him.

Jeff smirks. He continues to fuck Cylo. It wasn't in vain that Jeff brought Cylo to Bali. Because here Cylo becomes very naughty. Jeff loves it.

"Ahhh... I love you, baby!"

"Ahhhh... I love you too, Daddy!"

_____________thanks for your support <3©️redmilllo

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo