[6] First Encounter

The Mafia admires Cylo and Ivo because temporary partners can finish the mission to destroy the object used store to the mind control chipset algorithm. But, it is a trap which already prepared by Jeff and Law. They want to catch Cylo and Ivo to be boyfriends. However, Jeff and Law have to sacrifice the algorithm.

Cylo and Ivo are shocked. They didn't expect to they trapped. Even though they had planned the plan well. But the result is like this. The Black Wolf Mafia cannot be taken lightly. Now, Ivo and Cylo are trapped. They were surrounded from all directions.

At the very front, there were two handsome men. They are tall, big, and tattooed.

Cylo was confused. He was stared at by a handsome man who seemed to be the leader of the Black Wolf Mafia. Cylo is annoyed by Jeff's gaze. Deep gaze. Jeff's gaze seemed to lust after Cylo. Cylo is annoyed. He seemed underestimated by Jeff because he was trapped.

Ivo face to face with Law. Law smirks at Ivo. Ivo doesn't understand. The handsome man who tattooed still smiled lewdly at Ivo. Ivo is annoyed but to be honest, Ivo is a little interested in the tattooed man.

Different from submissives, the dominants are happy because they can trap Cylo and Ivo. Jeff looks at Cylo and Law looks at Ivo. Jeff likes seeing Cylo's surprised expression because it makes him even more adorable. Even, Jeff can't wait to ask Cylo out on a date. Law is the same. He saw Ivo's surprised expression and it made Ivo even more cute.

"Fuck! How come?" Cylo and Ivo shout. They are frustrated.

Ivo and Cylo are just silent. They are confused about what to do. Suddenly, Jeff and Law walk to Cylo and Ivo who are in the car. Jeff and Law smirk.

"Now you are trapped. We admit if they are smart in making infiltration plans. You are also great at beating our members. But, the werewolves will not let go of prey," Law says. He smirks at Ivo.

"Now, you only have two choices," Jeff says. He smirks at Cylo.

"Yeah, you are ours or we are yours," Law says.

Cylo and Ivo are confused. Damn! They were annoyed to hear this. You are ours? What is this? Who do they think they are? Cylo is a paid assassin and Cylo is a professional hacker. Even though they are a cruel mafia group Ivo and Cylo are not afraid. They don't want to be under the control of Jeff and Law. No! Big no! they should die.

"NO! WE WILL NOT BELONG TO ANYONE!" Cylo and Ivo say together.

"WE'D RATHER DIE!!"

Jeff and Law are angry. People they love simply reject them, even Cylo and Ivo prefer to die.

Cylo and Ivo are very annoyed with this mafia. They don't want to be under the control of anyone. They want to live freely so they can do the things they like.

Cylo runs his car and hits a mob of Black Wolf Mafia members. The members of the Black Wolf Mafia get out of the way. Cylo and Ivo run away from the Black Wolf Mafia. Jeff and Law order their men to chase Cylo and Ivo. A chase ensued. Cylo and Ivo are chased by Jeff and Law along with members of the Black Wolf Mafia.

Shit! Jeff is very angry. Cylo is truly a naughty submissive. Jeff doesn't think this is easy but Cylo rejected Jeff. Even though, there are many women or cute boys who are willing to support him. But Cylo? He would even rather die than be him. Holy Fuck! However, this makes Jeff even more convinced that Cylo is the right person for him.

Law also feels the same way. He has dated many cute boys even Law was seks with them. But after seeing Ivo, Law fell in love with that cute boy. However, getting Ivo's love is not as easy as he imagined. Ivo rejected Law. Law is very angry but this is what makes Law fall in love with Ivo even more.