[18] Forced

"ARGGHHH..." Vernon shouted when Cylo forced his mouth open.

Vernon was in pain. His body was badly injured but he was still being tortured by Cylo and Ivo. Vernon is dying.

Cylo and Ivo smile seeing Vernon in pain. Ivo took a bomb from his pocket. Vernon had killed Holland and Chelsea by blowing them up. So now Cylo and Ivo will kill Vernon the same way. Blow him up.

Cylo looks at Vernon. He smirks and then he swipes the knife across Vernon's body. Vernon's body shakes, he's scared, "HELP! DON'T-- ARGHHHH..." Vernon shouts. He's really in pain.

Cylo smiled. He started skinning Vernon. Slashing Vernon's body using a knife. Vernon continued to scream in pain. Incision wounds covered his body, causing blood to continue to flow out. Vernon couldn't stand it anymore.

Cylo smirks as he continues to skin Vernon. Vernon was in pain, "ALREADY ARGGHHH-- HMPHHHH."

Vernon couldn't finish his words when a bomb was stuffed in his mouth. Ivo smiles, "Yeah, you ate it well, Blood mafia leader," Ivo says.

Cylo and Ivo laugh. They were truly satisfied when they saw that the person who had killed their family was now helpless. Vernon was dying with many wounds on his body. He was tied up and had a bomb in his mouth. Vernon will die soon.

"HMPHHHH," Vernon says. He had difficulty speaking because of the bomb in his mouth. Vernon couldn't take it anymore. However, Cylo and Ivo are still not satisfied with torturing Vernon.

Ivo looks at Cylo, "Looks like there's still something missing," Ivo says and then Cylo nods.

"Yeah, we need more incisions," Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

They went back to torturing the dying Vernon. They cut Vernon's hands and feet until they were split in two. Vernon screamed in pain but Cylo and Ivo didn't care. They cut off Vernon's toes and fingers one by one.

"HMPPPHHH," Vernon shouts. He's already numb. He really couldn't feel his body at all.

Blood splattered everywhere. Vernon was completely helpless but Cylo and Ivo continued to skin Vernon. Even after the hands and feet, Cylo and Ivo started to peel off Vernon's quite handsome face. They smashed Vernon's face.

Vernon continued to scream in pain but he still couldn't do anything. He was dying. His body was covered in wounds, he couldn't feel his legs and arms and now his face was destroyed by Cylo and Ivo. Vernon couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to die immediately. He didn't want to be tortured like this.

"Done," Cylo and Ivo say as they finish skinning Vernon's face.

They smile with satisfaction. Torturing Vernon was really fun. Cylo and Ivo are satisfied that their family's murderer is powerless before them.

Cylo grabs Vernon's body, "Let's throw him down," Ivo says.

Cylo is just silent. He looks at Ivo, "You forgot about it." Cylo says.

Ivo frowns and then he understands, "Damn! I forgot," Ivo says and then he takes the camera out of his pocket.

As a memory, Cylo and Ivo want to immortalize the moment when they tortured Vernon, like this. So Ivo deliberately brought a camera.

Cylo and Ivo approach the helpless Vernon. Cylo is on the right and Ivo is on the left. They squeezed Vernon who was dying.

Ivo raises the camera and they pose, "Say die," Ivo says.

"DIE!" They say together and then...

Chunk

The camera photographed the three of them. The photo shows Cylo and Ivo smiling cheerfully while Vernon, who is dying, can only remain silent.