[1] Prologue

BAM

An Old man fell hard to the floor with a hot bullet stuck in his chest. On the other hand, a cute boy who is a paid assassin smiles with satisfaction. He twists a gun in his hand.

"Tsk, next time you have to give the mission which is more fun Sis, rather than pursue this drug cartel," Cylo mutters. He walks over to Jack's corpse.

Cylo takes the red flash disk from Jack's hand. He examines the flashdisk then he smiles because this flashdisk is what he is looking for. Inside it, contains data about the government that conspires with the drug cartel. So, with this, the sycophants will soon be punished.

"Hmm, thank you, Mr. Jack!" Cylo says. He looks at this old building that is Jack's headquarters and his group.

For the old building which is in the forest, this is quite comfortable. Many facilities can be used. There are laboratories, sofas, lounges, meeting rooms and others.

But not anymore, this old building was destroyed as a result of the fight. Cylo beat them all. Jack's subordinates lie helpless and their blood is scattered everywhere. They were foaming at the mouth. This old building was destroyed. Cylo smirks because he is really happy to have killed these disgusting humans.

ring-ring

"Hello sis," Cylo says.

"Are you still there Cylo?" Chelsea asks. She is Cylo's older sister.

"Yes, I'm doing a ritual."

"Huft... This is such a habit of yours."

Cylo carves a fox symbol on the wall and uses his favorite cutter, "Calm Sis. This is just a sign that they know who killed them," He says.

"Tsk, hurry home. There is a new mission and I also cook flour shrimp for you."

Cylo smiles, "Yeay flour shrimp. And yeah wait for me 15 minutes." Cylo says. He turns off the telephone connection and he continues a ritual.

The fox symbol is carved by Cylo until finally finished. He inserts the cutter, "Perfect," Cylo looks at the fox symbol made by himself.

This is a sign that Cylo always makes after finishing the mission. There is no definite reason why is he doing this. But, He likes foxes. Moreover, doesn't every paid assassin have to have a sign to look cool? So Cylo does it too.

Cylo go out from here. He didn't want to be lectured by his sister. Cylo walks to his neatly parked motorbike. He drives his motorbike away from the old building.

Cylo increases the speed of the motorbike, "I hope my mark doesn't burn too," He leaves the old building which is starting to burn.

*****

Meanwhile, another cute boy plays the MOBA game. He plays the game in his room. This is the last night, for him to spend his holiday from missions and things related to hacking. Although a little boring, but who human doesn't like a holiday? He still wants to a short break from various missions that are always draining his energy and mind.

This night is a night Ivo didn't want to go through. He wants this night to last a long time. He can continue playing the game or masturbation while he looks at photos of the handsome man of his dreams. However, Holland certainly wouldn't let it slide. He is the Father who adopted Ivo from an Orphanage.

"Shit, why is my vacation time so fast? Even though when carrying out a mission it is not like this," He mutters. He still plays the game with his bad mood face.