[33] Bali

"Mmm..." Cylo moos. He woke up from his long sleep. Cylo felt a headache.

Cylo opened his eyes. He was confused about the state of his room. It's not like a normal room he uses. This is different. Is there something wrong here?

This room is white, clean, beautiful and comfortable. Very different from the feel of Jeff's room that Cylo usually uses. Besides that, Cylo also felt something different about the air here. It's like the air near the beach is cool and warm. Damn, where exactly is Cylo?

Suddenly, Jeff comes to Cylo's room. He smiled while he looked at Cylo, "Stop that confused expression, baby. Now, we are in Bali," Jeff says. He brings food for Cylo including Cylo's favorite flour shrimp.

Cylo frowns, "Bali?" Cylo was still confused.

Jeff nods, "Yeah, Bali, Indonesia," Jeff says.

Bali? Indonesia? What does this mean? Cylo doesn't understand. As he remembered, he had succeeded in winning the battle with the Big Devil Mafia. Then Cylo hugged Jeff and after that, he felt dizzy. Cylo couldn't remember why he was there.

Besides that, Cylo also just realized that he was naked. Damn, was this Jeff's doing? Did Jeff do all this? Jeff had to explain it!

Cylo looks at Jeff and Jeff smiles, "I'll explain slowly, baby," Jeff says. He knew that Cylo was confused by all this.

Cylo exhales then he obeys Jeff. After that, Jeff immediately explained what happened to Cylo.

He knocks Cylo unconscious and uses sleeping pills while they kiss. After that, Jeff took Cylo to Bali, Indonesia. The reason Jeff made Cylo faint was so that Cylo wouldn't be fussy while traveling. Besides that, Jeff also wanted to give Cylo a surprise.

Jeff looks at Cylo and then he climbs onto the bed. Jeff kisses Cylo's cheek.

Mwah!

"I'm taking you on your honeymoon here, baby," Jeff says while looking at Cylo.

Cylo smiles. He kisses Jeff's cheek. Cylo is annoyed. But he appreciated Jeff for his efforts to provide a surprise like this. Cylo is very happy. Because Bali, Indonesia is one of the places Cylo wants to visit. But he didn't expect to be able to visit him so soon.

Cylo was about to kiss Jeff again but only then did he realize that he was naked. Suddenly, Cylo gets annoyed with Jeff, and then...

Punch!

"Argghh..." Jeff grimaces. He was in pain because Cylo hit his wound.

Cylo was surprised. He accidentally hit Jeff's wound. Cylo felt guilty. He hugged Jeff, "Sorry," Cylo says.

Jeff smiles, "You hit my wound, baby," Jeff says.

Cylo looks at Jeff, "I'm sorry. But I'm annoyed with you! Why am I naked?" Cylo asks. He was very upset with Jeff.

Jeff smiles and then he hugs Cylo. He stroked Cylo's white hair and it made Cylo calm down a little. After that, Jeff explained his plan to Cylo.

This was something that Jeff and Law had planned some time ago. Jeff and Law want to punish the submissives for leaving them. Besides that, Jeff and Law also want to have a double date and a double honeymoon. Then the place they chose was Bali, Indonesia.

Cylo nods, he understood Jeff's explanation, "Then where is Ivo and why am I naked?" Cylo asks.

Jeff still stroked Cylo's hair, "They are in the villa next door. Meanwhile, you're naked because I was going to change your clothes but you were already awake," Jeff explains and then Cylo nods.