[10] Mob Rage

Two days passed. Ivo and Cylo live in this house. Everything is safe. They are calm and can control themselves. Even though they are very enjoy life here. Cylo and Ivo went to the forest to find fruits, and vegetables and caught fish.

Cylo and Ivo accepted everything that happened. Their trauma was better because they supported each other. Now, they were friends even though they were even brothers. Cylo and Ivo had professions that were not much different so they could understand each other.

They had shared stories. This made their friendship even closer. Cylo was happy that Ivo was his friend and Ivo was also happy that Cylo was his friend.

Ivo was a boy who was adopted by Holland. When Ivo was little, he was thrown away by his parents to an orphanage. Holland caring for Raisin Ivo. After Ivo grew up, he was trained in technology and hacking by Holland. Finally, Ivo became a professional hacker at it is now.

Whereas, Cylo was a boy from a normal family. When Cylo was little, Cylo's parents died. They were killed by someone who had a rose flower sword tattoo. The incident made Cylo a paid assassin. Whereas  Chelsea made a hacker who helped Cylo complete the mission? Cylo and Chelsea looked for someone who killed their parents. But they haven't found him until now.

Today, Cylo and Ivo were in the area behind the house. They want to increase their skill so they train together. Cylo and Ivo train to shoot and fight. They want revenge on the Blood Mafia. So Cylo and Ivo must stonger. Besides that, Cylo teaches Ivo how to use a knife.

Cylo teaches Ivo, "Hold the knife like this, and then you swing the knife like this," Cylo says while he practicing it.

Ivo tries it. He swings a knife like Cylo did. Quite difficult. But Ivo understands so he can control the knife. Now, Ivo can be more comfortable using a knife for close combat. 

Cylo smiles and then he back uses his knife, "A knife is a weapon that can be used in all situations. You just need to hold the knife well," Cylo says while he practicing fighting using a knife.

"Alright, like this," Ivo says while he does the things Cylo died.

"Yeah, like that."

Ivo smiles. He practiced fighting using a knife and Cylo noticed Ivo practicing. They train together. Cylo looks at Ivo's serious expression to make him laugh.

Ivo frowns, he looks at Cylo, "Why are you laughing?"

Cylo laughed louder, "Hahaha... turns out a person like you can be serious too."

"Of course. I'm human," Ivo says. He looks at Cylo, "You were like my friend in junior high school. When I was sick, she asked why a chatty person like me could get sick. Oh fuck! I'm human too."

"Bwa... Hahaha..." Cylo laughing.

He laughed not because Ivo grumbled. But because Cylo realizes if what Ivo's friend said was true. Even though Cylo couldn't imagine how a talkative person like Ivo could get sick. That's very unlikely.

After that, they continue training. Cylo taught Ivo how to use a knife. Besides that, Cylo also teaches Ivo how to throw a knife. They train together. Finally, Ivo can throw a knife well from quite a distance.

"Good! You did well, Ivo," Cylo says.

Ivo smiles. He is very happy because now he can use a knife. Cylo taught him a lot about how to use a knife. It is good. Now, Ivo has other skills to help him when he fights.

"Alright, the train is finished. You are talented, Ivo. Now, you can use a knife," Cylo says.

"Yeah, this is all thanks to you, Cylo."