[15] Revenge Preparations

It's a sunny day, Jeff and Law are now in the control room. The room closest to their private room. In this control room, Jeff and Law can monitor the activities of their subordinates and even activities outside the headquarters.

Apart from that, the control room is a special room so only a few people can freely enter and exit this room. Including Jeff and Law. The security for the control room is also very tight so this area is truly safe.

Law looks at his monitor, "Yeah, they spent our money, Jeff," Law says as he sees the bill coming in.

Jeff nods. Yeah, that's for sure, Cylo and Ivo will spend their money. However, what makes Jeff curious is when Cylo and Ivo will attack the Blood Mafia. They already had the money to buy weapons and they also had information about the Blood Mafia. Jeff is sure that in the not-too-distant future, Cylo and Ivo will soon attack the Blood Mafia.

Law exhales, "Yeah but I don't care about the money. Because the most important thing is that my money is used by my future boyfriend," Law says.

Jeff looks at Law. He felt the difference in his friend. Law is different now, he is no longer a fuckboy who likes to date and fuck cute boys. He is now just focused on getting Ivo.

Yeah, Jeff and Law are friends who have known each other since childhood. Jeff's father and Law's father were the leaders of the previous generation of the Black Wolf mafia. So Jeff and Law were raised and educated together so they could lead this mafia group.

Although Jeff and Law sometimes get tired of this mafia work. But this is their destiny so Jeff and Law will try their best to defend this mafia group.

Jeff smiles, "They are naughty, Law. But they are the only ones who can make us become like this. Become more humane. I want to make Cylo mine immediately," Jeff says.

Law was stunned to hear Jeff's words. Yeah, that's right. They feel different after seeing Cylo and Ivo. They become more human. Their cruel habits slowly began to disappear. This is all because of Cylo and Ivo who made Jeff and Law fall in love.

Law nods, "Yeah, I agree Jeff. Our habit of always killing, slaughtering, and fighting is now slowly starting to disappear. Our love for Cylo and Ivo makes us more human," Law says.

"Yeah, we should get them soon," Jeff says.

"Yeah, that's a must. I want to immediately make Ivo mine. But unfortunately, they are clever, very difficult to beat," Law says. He exhales because Ivo is really difficult to beat.

Jeff smirks, "Don't worry, Law. This time I will make sure they will soon be ours. Just watch, they have to pay for what they have done to us," Jeff says while he smirks.

Law nods, He smirks. If Jeff was serious like this then Law would also follow Jeff. Law can't wait to make Ivo his own.

Jeff and Law smirked. They are really serious about getting Cylo and Ivo. They will use any means so that Cylo and Ivo can become theirs.

Buzz Buzz

Jeff and Law's cell phone notifications rang. Jeff and Law looked at each other then they opened the notification. A second later, Jeff and Law were shocked by the notification they got.

"FUCK!! YOU'RE SO SEXY IVO!!" Law shouts.

"FUCK!! YOU'RE TEASING CYLO!!" Jeff shouts.

Jeff and Law look at each other. They were really surprised because Cylo and Ivo sent their sexy photos to Jeff and Law. Damn, they really should be punished for tempting hungry wolves like this.

Jeff couldn't say anymore. He was just silent while looking at Cylo's sexy and seductive photo. Cylo's cute face looks embarrassed, he is wearing sexy clothes that show off his smooth thighs. Damn, Jeff was horny now.