[7] Mafia Terror

Ivo is panicking. The police approaching Ivo. He looks annoyed and angry. A policeman is unbelievable if there is someone who hits a police car. Really drivers who don't know the rules.

A policeman is angry, "You were a careless driver who hit a police car." Policeman says. Ivo is grinning. He doesn't know what should he do.

Ivo cursed in his heart. This is the result of Cylo not driving the car properly. Cylo sees Ivo from inside the car. He is very careless. Now, Ivo started to be pulled away by a policeman. Cylo is no other choice.

A policeman pulls Ivo, "You have to come with me to the office to take responsibility for your actions," Policeman says. He is pulling Ivo.

Suddenly, Cylo out of the car. He and Ivo are very tired. He must resolve this issue immediately.

"You. Hey you!" Cylo says. He walks to a policeman.

A police looked at Cylo with a confused look. Cylo smiles while walking to a policeman.

Cylo smirks, "Why are you confused like that? Don't you know me, darling?" Cylo says. He behaves like a bitch. So a police interest to Cylo.

Ivo still sitting on the ground. He looks at Cylo with a disgusted look. Ivo didn't think that Cylo could behave like that. Along with it, a policeman smiles because he is interested in Cylo. Cylo is very cute and sexy.

Cylo approaches a policeman then he touches a policeman's chest with his index finger. Cylo moves his index finger sensually across a police's chest. A policeman is stunned by Cylo's desolation.

Cylo looks at a policeman, "Now, you know me, darling?" Cylo asks.

A policeman smiles then he nods, "Yes—"

Bang

Cylo hit the police until he was unconscious. Now everything is done. Ivo who saw this, stared in disbelief at Cylo. Ivo really couldn't believe that Cylo could become a rogue like this.

Cylo approaches Ivo and then he helps Ivo to stand.

Ivo smirks at Cylo, "Turns out you're good at flirting too," Ivo says.

"Damn, it's just forced, stupid!!" Cylo says.

"Okay okay, it also happened because of you," Ivo says. He is really tired, "I'm tired. Let's just look for accommodation around here."

Cylo nods. He is tired too, "Okay."

They got back into the car and then Cylo drives the car. They leave a police who fainted.

*****

On the other side, Jeff thinking about plan who he can get Cylo to be his boyfriend. If you look at the things that have happened, Jeff realizes that the  Blood Mafia will revenge on people who destroyed the mind control chipset. Of course, they will revenge on everyone involved that is Cylo, Ivo, and the Black Wolf Mafia.

Jeff looks at Law, "What do you think, Law?"

Law nods, "Yes, it seems the Blood Mafia will soon revenge. But no for us however for we future boyfriends," Law says.

"You right, those bastard mafia won't dare to deal with us. But Cylo and Ivo are people who work alone so they do not have strong protection.  They are an easy target."

"Yes, the Blood Mafia will attack Cylo and Ivo. I hope they will be fine."

"Of course, they will be fine. But we'll take advantage of this situation to get them," Jeff says and then Law nods.

Law looks at Jeff, "But brother, you different after finding out about a paid assassin," Law says to Jeff.

"Yeah, I feel it."