[12] Room 297

"Hallo baby," Jeff says when Cylo enters the room.

Cylo is shocked. He didn't think that the person who hired him was that perverted mafia.

Jeff looks at Ivo and then he laughs because he sees Cylo's confused expression, "Why are you surprised to see me, baby?" Jeff says.

Cylo shook his head. He turned around and tried to open the door but the door still wouldn't open.

Click Click Click

The door still wouldn't open. Cylo is very frustrated. Whereas, Jeff just looks at Cylo who still opens the door. He laughing because of Cylo's absurd behavior.

Jeff exhales, "Hey hey, the door won't open. The door will automatically lock when you enter," Jeff says.

Cylo is very angry. He is turned around and then he looks at Jeff, "Oh fuck! What do you want from me?" Cylo asks.

Jeff smirks, "I just want you to be my boyfriend and love me forever."

"IN YOUR DREAMS!! PERVERTED MAFIA!!" Cylo shouts.

Jeff chuckled, "Yeah, but it looks like that dream will soon come true."

"Fuck!" Cylo says. He approaches Jeff and then he hits Jeff's face.

Smack!

Cylo hit Jeff in the face but Jeff just remained silent. Cylo's punch was quite strong, but this only made him more interested in Cylo.

"Arghh... your punches are quite painful baby. But I assume it was a blow of love," Jeff says.

Cylo is getting angry, "You want me to hit you again, huh?"

"Please."

Smack!

Cylo hits Jeff but Jeff blocks Cylo's punch using his left hand. Jeff grabs Cylo using his right hand and then slams Cylo onto the bed.

"Arghhh..." Cylo says when he is slammed into the bed by Jeff.

Jeff is on top of Cylo. He locks Cylo's body, "Yeah, it's better like this, baby."

Cylo struggless, "Fuck! Let me go!"

Jeff just smiles. He still locks Cylo's body while he holding something hard inside his pants. Jeff is very horny. Being close to Cylo makes it hard as if he couldn't wait to make love with this cute paid assassin.

"Fuck! Let me go! Arghh..." Cylo says while he struggles, "You perverted mafia! Fuck you!"

Jeff smirks, "I have a name, baby. So let's talk nicely, without your blows and harsh words.

Cylo still struggles, "NO! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!! PREVERTED MAFIA!!" Cylo shouts.

"Okay, then I will rape you," Jeff says while he looks at Cylo.

Cylo is silent. His situation is very hard, "Tsk, alright. But let me go now."

"Promise no punches or harsh words?"

Cylo rolls his eyes, "OK!!" Cylo shouts.

"And screams?"

"Tsk, okay okay. I promise," Cylo says.

Jeff smiles and then he releases Cylo. They get up then Cylo backs away from Jeff. He was afraid that Jeff would do something bad to him.

Jeff raises his eyebrows, "Why are you away from me?"

"Tsk, you could do something bad to me," Cylo says and then Jeff laughs.

Yeah, what Cylo said was true. Jeff's clever brain was planning something crazy to rape— never mind. Now Jeff will focus on getting to know his future boyfriend.