Ivo looks at Cylo, "You ready, Cylo?" asks Ivo.

Cylo nods, "Yeah, I'm ready."

After that, Cylo and Ivo come out of the bathroom. They walk slowly towards Jeff and Law. They were embarrassed, but they had to do it anyway.

Finally, Cylo and Ivo arrived in front of Jeff and Law. Jeff looks at Cylo and Law looks at Ivo. Unlucky! Cylo and Ivo make Jeff and Law horny. They are very sexy and cute.

Jeff looking at Cylo. He really couldn't stand it. Cylo is very sexy wearing Jeff's jersey and women's underwear. Seriously, Jeff was horny now, "You're so hot, baby," Jeff says.

Law also looking at Ivo. Ivo is very sexy and cute. He was wearing a Law jersey and women's panties. Law was very horny to see him. Law wanted to fuck Ivo immediately, "You're so hot, honey," Law says.

Cylo and Ivo smile. I don't know, they feel increasingly challenged to tease Jeff and Law. But they are not bitches. This is just the totality. Remember that!

Cylo and Ivo looked at each other then they grinned. They will tease Jeff and Law.

"Daddy!" Cylo says.

"Papa!" Ivo says.

Jeff and Law who heard this became even more aroused. Jeff is called Daddy by Cylo and Law is called Papa by Ivo. They are getting more and more unbearable.

Cylo and Ivo grinned together then they walked towards Jeff and Law.

But, Law couldn't stand it anymore. He ran towards Ivo then grabbed Ivo and took him to his private room.

Ivo smiled sadly Law carried him. He just gave in because he wanted to know what Law would do to him.

Cylo was silent. He was shocked because Ivo was suddenly taken by Law. So in this room, it was just him and Jeff.

Jeff approaches Cylo and then pulls Cylo onto the sofa. Jeff sat Cylo on his lap. Cylo smiled. Jeff's lap was very comfortable. He felt like he was protected.

Jeff looks at Cylo, "Don't worry about your friend, darling. Law can't take it anymore," Jeff says, "Same as me."

Cylo was shocked. He didn't expect Jeff to say that. Suddenly, Jeff hugged him from behind. His hands were wrapped around Cylo's stomach.

Jeff smirks and then he kisses the back of Cylo's neck, "Ahh... shhtt... Daddy," Cylo sighs.

Jeff continued to kiss the back of Cylo's neck, "Mwah! Mphhh... I really can't stand it, baby," Jeff says.

Cylo exhales. He's also horny so Cylo just gives in, "Do it, Daddy," Cylo says.

Jeff smirks. He looked around. He and Cylo were in the control room now so they could see the Black Wolf mafia members on the move. Are they okay making love in a place like this?

Jeff looks at Cylo, "Do you suddenly mind, baby? Us making love in a place like this?" Jeff asks.

Cylo shook his head, "No, Daddy. Do it quickly," Cylo says.

Jeff smirks, "Anything for you, baby," Jeff says.

Jeff picked up Cylo and carried him to bed. Cylo just surrendered. He enjoyed what Jeff was doing to him.

Jeff looks at Cylo and then he smiles. Jeff is on top of Cylo's body. The two of them kissed while Jeff touched Cylo's body.

Mmmwahhhh!

After they were satisfied kissing, Jeff got up. He took off his clothes until he was naked. Cylo blushes as he looks at Jeff's beautiful body. His body is muscular and muscular, Jeff also has a sexy eight-pack.

Jeff smirks, "You like my body, baby?" Jeff asks and then Cylo blushes even more.

Cylo nods, making Jeff smile happily. Jeff took Cylo's feet and kissed them. This is a sign that she loves Cylo.

After that, Jeff started kissing Cylo's body from below. Starting from the feet, calves, thighs, stomach, chest, neck to lips. Cylo sighed. He enjoyed Jeff's foreplay.

"You are so beautiful, baby. I love you," Jeff says.

Cylo is silent, he covers his face in shame. Jeff smiles and then he pushes Cylo's hand away. So Jeff could see Cylo's blushing face.

Cylo and Jeff looked at each other then they kissed again.

"Mmmwwwaahhh... mphhhhhhh... shhtttt..." Jeff and Cylo sigh.

After that, Jeff took off Cylo's clothes. Cylo was embarrassed but he was also horny. So Cylo just surrendered when Jeff took off Cylo's clothes.

"Your body is so beautiful, baby," Jeff says while he looks at Cylo's beautiful body.

Cylo blushes again. He is embarrassed as Jeff stares at his body, "But, Jeff. I've never done that," Cylo says.

Jeff nods. He understands, "Yeah, I understand. I'll do it gently," Jeff says and then Cylo nods.

Jeff opens Cylo's thighs wide so that Cylo's beautiful and narrow hole can be seen. Jeff looks at Cylo and then he smiles. Then Jeff rimmed Cylo's hole.

Slurp... Slurp... Slurp...

After rimming Cylo's hole, Jeff smiles in satisfaction. He was horny and couldn't stand it. His genitals were very tense and hard.

Cylo stared at Jeff's genitals. It was very big and long. But very tempting. Jeff took the lubricant and then he rubbed it on his genitals.

After that, Jeff straddled Cylo's thighs and then inserted his genitals into Cylo's hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! It hurts ahhhhhhh..." Cylo sighs when Jeff's genitals enter his hole. He's in pain. Jeff's penis filled his hole.

Jeff closed his eyes, "Ahhhhhhhhh... your hole is so tight, baby," Jeff sighed. Jeff kisses Cylo as he settles his genitals inside Cylo's hole.

After a while, Jeff started moving his genitals. He fucks Cylo, "Ahhhhhhh... your hole is so tight, baby shhhttt... this is so delicious ahhh..." Jeff sighs.

Cylo is starting to feel better. He moans as Jeff's penis fucks his hole, "Ahhhhhh... mppphhhh... this is so delicious Daddy ahhhhh... faster ahhhhh..." Cylo says.

Jeff nods and then he increases the speed of his fucking. He continues to make love to Cylo. They share pleasure.

At the same time, Law and Ivo are also having sex. They made love very deliciously. Law and Ivo share the pleasure of each other.

"Ahhhhh... you're so tight, honey ahhhhhhh... your hole is so delicious," Law says while he fucks Ivo.

Ivo closed his eyes, "Ahhhhh... your genitals fill my hole ahhhhhh... faster Papa ahhhhhhhhh... this is so delicious," Ivo sighed.

Law smirks. He continues to fuck Ivo. The longer they made love, the more delicious it was.

Law makes love with Ivo in his private room while Jeff makes love with Cylo in the control room. These two couples keep fucking until they are satisfied.

"Ahhhhhhhh... I love you, Ivo," Law says to Ivo.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... I love you, Cylo," Jeff says to Cylo.

_____________thanks for your support <3©️redmilllo

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo