二十九

Within an instant the demon was sliced across his body. In that time you wouldn't allow him the ease of dying so quickly. He had to feel the suffering of all those behind your blade.

In the instant your blade cut through him you felt it.

The countless screams of your family, the countless cries of sailors who had died to this man. Your rage boiled over before you twisted your body. Your haori twisted with your body as you sliced his upper body. Cutting him I half. He screeched in pain as he was cut. The burning feeling following your cut.

"Damn you!" He yelled as his body was lost to shambles. He fell to the ground as he huffed.

"Blood Demon Art: Sea Demon Buzō!" He exclaimed as you jumped to impale his body. Your blade cut into the deck as his body disappeared into tentacles. Each sliding away to escape.

Your eyes focused on each as in a flash your blade quickly chopped each tentacle on half

Each squirmed in pain before the cut halves quickly began twisting their shape.

"Blood Demon Art: Sea Piercer!"

You quickly jumped into the air avoiding the black spikes that fired at you.

"Improved Dance: Blossoming Meteor Shower!" You quickly filled your lungs before you pulled back your sword. Within an instant bright star like flowers appeared as you thrusted your sword quickly to throw off each spike thrown at you.

The demon howled as each tentacle in the sea stopped and whipped Shunsui and Giyū back onto the ship's deck.

They both crashed into the wooden floor before getting back up.

"What a bastard of a demon." The elderly Shunsui said helping himself back up with his sword firmly placed into the wood.

"..." Giyū huffed getting back up. His attention was quickly drawn to the deadly aura radiating off of you.

Shunsui huffed seeing this murderous aura.

In front of the trio of you Umibozu rematerialized. The black tentacles coming from the sea quickly reforming him. His appearance very much familiar. Except for the fact his yukata revealed his muscular chest revealing a sword sized hole in it.

"Yare, yare, stare at what my angel did to me. My angel broke my heart. My how it hurts." He moaned as the tentacles on his head wrapped around his face. His eyes staring off to the side. His tongue sliding out of his mouth tangling with the black tentacles.

"Now my angel's a demon. A demon, a demon! How painful can this be!" Giyū's frowned turned sinister hearing this demon call you his angel

"I'm going to have to clip his wings! Yes, yes! That's all I can do! That's all I can d-!" Your eyes traced Giyū running forward. His sword quickly thrusting his sword deep into the head of Umibozu.

His mouth dropped open as his eyes focused on Giyū.

"Blood Demon Art: Sea of Misfortune."

"GIYŪ!" You exclaimed your feet moving faster than shadows as you pulled Giyū back. The position he was in was suddenly filled with the sharp spikes of the black tentacles.

The ones on Umibozu's head disappearing in the black sea like pocket world. Your eyes narrowed as Giyū gripped onto your hand pulling you back. The entire area was quickly filled with the spikes.

One of his eyes stared at you and Giyū, the other dropped to Shunsui.

"Wind Breathing Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm!" The elderly man quickly defended from the tentacles that attacked him. Propelling himself off towards the middle.