十八

Your eyes were quickly drawn to the sound of a rock smashing against Sanemi's head.

When the sound of the sliding door broke through the coming battle. Everyone would move quick. With you following in suit.

You bowed your head with everyone else at the foot of Oykata-sama.

"I am glad to see you in good health Oykata-sama.."

Your voice cut through the silence making Oykata smile. Sanemi spoke rapidly after you. You frowned upon hearing his argument.

When the question Oykata-sama came out.

"Can you all assure me that you believe that this demon will not attack."

Gyomei spoke first disagreeing, Rengoku disagreed, until the score was 6/10 to disagree. When it came to you to speak.

Your eyes looked over to the small wooden box. Your lips curled into a frown. When you pulled yourself back over to face Oykata.

"I sense no evil from that box. So I will have to agree with you."

Your frown curled into a gentle smile. As if Buddha blessed these ground with his presence.

When the girl at Oykata's side spoke out. Pulling from her kimono a small letter. Your eyes focused in on her. She talked about your master Urokodaki putting his own life on the line for this girl.

"Urokodaki-san..."

You whispered under your breath. Before hearing Giyū himself would commit seppuku if the girl killed. When Sanemi began to argue.

Your ears perked in response to hearing Sanemi speak.

Your eyes looked to him. Your nose curled upon smelling the blood of a Meneki. Sanemi's blood split upon the gravel below. Your smile and presence began to grow in hatred.

Sanemi jumped forth into the shade of the estate. Where you watched the man open the box. With the demon arising from it slowly.

You watched in peeked interest at the girl. She began to struggle smelling the blood.

The smell was unbearable.

You were called Asura for a reason after all. A mortal with immortal qualities.

The smell of blood was like metal in the rain. Rusting, dying...

You felt prepared to jump forward. To stop this from happening. Your ears perked upon hearing Tanjiro's plea. Your eyes switched over to Oykata-sama.

"Master..."

He held up a finger. Signalling you to Calm down. Your eyes focused in upon the girl. You again sensed an inner struggle from her.

You smiled a bit. A certain spell that would make her see humans as her family. You would be considered rather overpowered. However, you weren't. Rather you focused in on her facial expression.

You continued to watch her. Switching between her and Tanjiro. Seeing how Obanai was digging into the boy. You frowned until seeing a whole new expression from him.

You flashed forward pulling back Obanai's hand just before Giyū could. Your eyes focused in on the young boy.

He jumped forward onto the master's decking.

Crying out to his sister to stop.

Your eyes returned to look at Nezuko.

You witnessed an inner struggle so great you felt the repurcussions here.