You followed behind Giyū closely. You had never been outside of the forest. And it was a bit worrying. The only people who visited were hunters.

A lot of them had you on their kill list.

Though you dealt with them easily. You held onto Giyū's hand tightly. Which he didn't object to oddly.

Then again you didn't have phone or computer to go look up gay romantic stories. You couldn't even read.

You only knew the words on the scroll. With much difficulty. Kagezora sat on top of your shoulder. And to think. You would just usually wake up. Go on a walk. Go farm your rice. Feed Kagezora. Create some kind of sculpture.

And absolutely anything to keep you alive and full you with entertainment.

Giyū helped you through the snow packed mountain. Until the sight of a town came into view. Tea filled your being. Realising being called Shura was awful. And the people would probably fear you.

And before you could stop. Giyū continued on

That filled you with an odd emotion. You followed him all the way into the city. You hung your head trying to hide your face.

Everyone there gave you a confused look. "A man in a women's kimono?" They probably thought. Never before had you seen so many people. You were suddenly attracted to a violet pinwheel.

Your grip against Giyū's hand loosened. And you walked over to grab the pinwheel. Looking at it's beauty in the wind.

"Hey kid you've got ta pay for that!"

You looked over to a fairly scrawny man. You could probably take him out with ease. That was when you felt Giyū tug your sleeve.

You looked behind your shoulder. And watched him pull out a small coin. Giving it to the man.

"There. Come on Y/N."

You waved to the man happily and followed Giyū. You stared at the pinwheel with glee. It spun around in the cold wind.

It had white stripes across it. As well as a few doves. You smiled brightly at the sight. You raised it into the sky. It quickly spun in the sky. You watched with absolute wonder. Giyū seeing this would blush. 

You saw this and walked over to him. You placed your hand on top of his forehead. That increased his blush rapidly.

"Are you hot?"

"N-no."

You nodded pulling your hand away from his forehead. 

"I think it was called a fever? Right?"

"Y-yes."

"I used to get those. And i found that drinking water with leaves in it made it better."

"What kind of leaves?"

"I don't know but when brewed correctly it works out greatly."

"I see."

"Anyway are we there yet?"

He stopped by a large home. That had a sign that you couldn't read.

"This is it."

He led within the building. Where an elderly couple  sat at the counter. You were deeply confused by this. Giyū led you up to the counter.

"He needs a hakama, kimono, sandals."

"Hello young man. Welcome to our store. I am Kazeyama."

"And I am Ichika."