十七

4 years were gone in a flash.

You grew an inch taller. Your swordsmanship grew greater than any of the Hashira. Your strength equal Gyomei. Your speed was faster than anyone.

You were currently at the top. Yet you really didn't like saying that. Giving all the credit to Gyomei.

In actuality you wanted out of the demon slayer corp. You wanted to stay home and become a housewife. Well husband but still. Your crush for Giyū grew far greater than before.

At times you found yourself dreaming about him. Laying next to you. Still having the expressionless face. Just standing in presence was good enough.

Not only that but you memorized each and every foundation of the Tsukuten plan. How even as a boy you were taught to act like a woman.

That happened throughout those years.

Recently though something terrible happened.

A boy and his sister were stricken with tragedy. His sister had turned into a demon. And he lost his entire family.

You would have to travel to Oykata-sama's estate.

You pulled yourself from your futon. Scratching the back of your head lazily. With a soft groan you got out. Walking over to your kimono stand.

Pulling on the Tsukuten family kimono. Worn by all the current heads of the family. It bore lotus plants with a crescent moon center. It was indigo in color with accents of red and blue.

On your back was a white rhombus. On it was the family seal of a lotus petal, a crescent moon center, waves within the moon, and a large serpent surrounding the moon.

You walked over and pulled over your haori. One side was white the other black. The white side possessed black lotus silhouette's. The black had a crescent moon over the sea and filled with stars.

You walked over to your mirror. Pulling your hair back. Braiding it and spinning it into a bun. You reached for your hair pin. Gripping it you pushed it through your hair.

You sat up and walked over to the screen door. Pulling it open. You walked out onto the porch. Reaching down to grab your clogs.

You pulled it on and walked out over the gravel and towards the kitchen. You recently hired a sort of servant and butler. Named Tokugawa Tokuyama.

He was a spectacular person. Around your age maybe a bit older. He was your new Tsuguko. Although he couldn't unlock the full potential of Star Breathing he was well adept.

You walked into the main hall that connected to the kitchen.

"Ohayō Y/N-sama!"

"Ohayō."

"Hmm? What's wrong master?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about the pain that kid must be having."

"I see. Well at least you are given the chance to help him out."

"Yes, but I'm afraid that this will lead to events that will result in a mass war with the demons."

"What makes you think that?"

Tokuyama walked over to grab a basket full of food. Walking over to you.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling about it."

"Well it's best you head out now while the sun is still down."

"Wait is it?"

You turned your head to look out to the mountainous area.

"Yes sir."

Your entire upper body dripped down.

"I feel like an old man but thanks Nitoku."

"Hai, be careful sir."

"I should say that to you."

"Well I am your student."

You laughed taking the basket walking back outside. You looked into the basket finding a few rice buns.

You pushed them into your kimono. You pulled your kimono open a bit. Continuing to walk out of the state onto the oath towards the Ubuyashiki estate.

You took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

You suddenly appeared a few meters ahead of your last position. Quickly running forward in great speed. Running in a women's kimono was hard.

However your family was known for another signature item.

Never did they wear the demon slayer uniform. Instead they had a special kimono made. That used the same material. Yet styles like the one you wore. On your back was also the kanji for Destruction or 滅.

This would take a very long time trying to get there.

You continued to move faster and faster with each step you took.

This went on for a day. You stopped time to time to catch your breath. But it really wasn't a problem. You neared the Ubuyashiki estate.

You stopped just outside the estate grounds. Looking all around you. Making sure no one had followed you.

With a gentle sigh you dug inside your kimono and pulled out a rice bun.

Inserting it into your mouth and eating it. You dodged a sword attack. Evading to the side. You continued to eat dodging each strike.

"Sanamei-kun."

"Stop avoiding and let me hit you!"

You sighed catching his blade within your heels. You spun his blade out of his hand.

"You're a pillar. There is to be no fighting between two demon slayers."

"Yet here you are carrying on the fight."

"No."

You leaped forward grabbing his katana. Quickly throwing it to quickly away. Piercing and stabbing into the tree. You pulled yourself up and smirked. Kagezora flew forward. Landing on your shoulder.

"Now hurry up."

You continued to walk back to the estate. With the eyes of a demon in human skin staring with longing towards you. It seemed all of these demon slayers were just flirting with you and only you.

You'd think Shinobu and Mitsuri would get some flirts here an there. But noo, the men always come for you and only you. Giyū however, he only said hello once in a while. Turning red while doing that.

You continued to walk until you entered the estate grounds. Heading towards the garden area. The hashira usually met there most of the time. All the time actually.

You walked into the garden finding Gyomei, Obanai and Shinobu. Everyone would soon begin to pile in. You took steps forward finding yourself sitting on top of a rock.

Resting your arm onto your leg. Then leaning your face against your hand. This would be a rather full meeting. Most likely they'll throw the book at him.

Or you hoped they wouldn't...

#1049