𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Comincia dall'inizio

Dean set down the syringe on the table, sharing a look with Karina. Sam kneeled down to the scared vampire, looking at her. "You took something?"

"Yes!!" Trio shared looks with each other, "I can't... come down. I just want to come down."

"What's your name?"

"Lucy. Please, just let me go."

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go."

Dean and Karina shifted their shocking eyes at Sam. Sam looked at them, sharing one thought. Lying. Lucy didn't notice their remaining looks as she looked at Dean and Karina.

"You will?" Dean and Karina nodded with fake smiles on their faces. Lucy took on the lie. She looked at the distance. Blinking her memory. "Uh, I don't really... um, it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

Dean repeated, "Spider?"

"The club on Jefferson. And there was this guy-- he was buying me drinks."

Karina asked, "Do you remember what he looks like?"

"He was old, like 30. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... Deacon or... Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me."

Sam sat down on the dresser, getting all caught up with the plot. Dean and Karina shared a knowing look at each other. Karina was standing in front of Lucy, arms crossed. Dean began to circle around.

"Something?"

"Something new. "Better than you've ever tried." He put a few drops in my drink."

Trio looked at each other, not surprised at all.

Dean asked, "Was the drug red and thick?" Lucy nodded. Dean looked at Sam and Karina, smirking. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?"

"Yeah, you just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there."

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No..." She looked at Sam, "The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry."

"So you busted out?" asked Sam.

She nodded, Sam looked at Dean who rolled his eyes. Karina was staring dead cold at Lucy. Not even close to giving any slight of humanity to her.

"But it won't wear off... whatever he gave me."

Karina nodded as Dean walked beside her. She started to list down the symptoms of vampires. "Lights blinding your eyes everywhere you look? Sunshine hurts your skin like it's on fire?"

"Yeah... and smells." She closed her eyes as she cried out. "And I can... hear blood pumping."

Dean looked forward to Lucy as he said his words. "I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again."

"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop."

"All right, listen, wavy gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed two people-- almost three."

Her voice started breaking out as she sobbed. "No, I couldn't!! I was hallucinating!!"

Karina chuckled, shaking her head.

"Why do you think we found you then? Those bloody corpses. All the innocent people out of your rageful hunger. It was an easy trail for a sloppy figure like you."

"No! No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me!"

Lucy was begging them all with her eyes. Mostly she was aiming at Sam who was feeling pity for her. Dean and Karina turned their heads to Sam. He jerked his head to follow him to the other room to have the conversation. Lucy was still crying behind them, seeing them walking away.