He said as he swung the knife at Kratos and sliced at his right eye, but didn't reach his eye.

Sugou: Stand up!

He said before grabbing Y/N and lifted him up his feet before stabbing him on the abdomen.

Kazuto: Y/N!

Sugou then pushed Y/N to the ground before placing his foot on his head as his right eye started to bleed to bleed, too.

Sugou: A piece of trash like you, slowing me... Slowing me down!

He then raised the knife.

Sugou: Naturally, the punishment for that is death. Nothing but death will be acceptable!

He then stabs his knife down, as it stabbed the ground in front of Y/N.

Sugou: Huh? My right eye is all foggy... So I missed.

He raised the knife again but started shaking.

Sugou: You garbage... You... You don't have any real power!

Y/N looked at Sugou and saw a vision of Oberon in him.

Y/N: *thoughts* Sugou... I WILL KILL YOU!

Sugou: Die, trash!

He thrusted the knife at Kratos, who raised his arm and grabbed the blade of the knife before punching him off of him. He then threw the knife away before fighting through the pain and stand up.

Y/N looked at Sugou with a rageful expression as Sugou saw a vision of Kratos, the Salamander.

Meanwhile, Kazuto looked at Y/N saw a vision of Kratos, the Ghost of Aincrad.

Kratos charged at Oberon before punching him with an uppercut. He then punched him with a left hook as Oberon fell to his knees before Kratos punched him with both hands to the floor.

Oberon tried to stand up but Kratos got on top of him before slamming his head multiple times at the floor. Kratos turned him around before he started to strangle Oberon.

Kirito: Stop, Y/N!

Kratos couldn't hear him as he kept strangle Oberon.

Kirito kept calling Kratos, though Kratos was able to hear him, he was only able to hear a muffled voice.

Oberon stopped struggling as Kratos continued.

Kirito: Y/N!

Kratos was now able to hear Kirito's faint voice.

Kirito: You don't want to do this, Y/N! You don't want to be like that again!

Kratos heard him and gritted his teeth before screaming and slammed Oberon one last time and fell unconscious.

Y/N then stepped back before sitting on the floor.

Kazuto stood up before walking to Y/N, and saw Sugou was still breathing.

Y/N: Go with Asuna.

Kazuto: We have to take you to the hospital.

Y/N: I told you to go with Asuna.

Kazuto: Y/N...

Y/N: Go with her! I'll just... rest here a bit.

Kazuto looked down for a moment before walking to the hospital.

Y/N looked at his hands as they were shaking before he clenched his fists.

Y/N: Not... again.

He let out a heavy sigh and a pained grunt before taking off his jacket and wrapped it around the wound on his abdomen. He stood up with difficulty and walked to the hospital as he left a blood trail.