A/N: Part 2

Hewo Everyone!

Hewo Everyone!

Sooo Part 1 is officially finished. If anyone asked why I am not doing a long one... Well after doing some with 100 chaps I realized that I am far more motivated doing shorter ones and make a second part than seeing one long thing and know it is there for a long time and still not finished... I don't quite like seeing stories being ongoing for soo long. This is why I decided to cut these long stories in shorter parts but multiple.

Sorry for everyone who hates this but honestly it messes with my mind seeing it ongoing for a long time.

Anyways so what can you expect in part 2?

You really wanna know huh?

Well first off the pic above is the next cover art so when you see this one coming up soon then you know it is part 2. Title don't know yet. I need a bit of time thinking about what I want I want to include and the next stage of his life.

At this point... Sorry for the cliffhanger! I promise it won't be long till part 2.

As for what the story will contain... I don't know yet. One thing is for sure we will have dadzawa moment!

If anyone has more question just put them in comments and ama reply to any questions. Don't wanna spoilet people who knowing what the next part will be.

If you are wondering where to find part 2.... 1) If it is new release and you are one of the gems who follow me then it is on the top of the list.

Or

2) if this story is done for a while now and part 2 is done go to my list of books search for this one and you will find part 2 below the moment it is completed.

Well thank you all for reading this, hope you enjoyed it! AND Hope to see you all in part 2!

~~END~~