I can't... I can't ruin someones life!

Why he thought that this would be a solution I don't know but it definitely didn't feel like a good solution. The quirk was also against it soo it was definitely not a good idea. Besides I was not sure how I would feel about someone actually adopting me and said person not being a human at all. For all I knew he could give me cat or dog food to get by the days instead of some real food. Who knows what would await me if I would agree and I was certainly scared about it.

Specs: Don't you even dare say yes Master. You will regret this.

Me: I won't. I am scared by now.

Specs: That's soo normal. We are talking about Nezu here anyways.

Nezu: Who me?

Specs: Yes you! Why else would be scared off!

Me: Yes. I am sorry to say this but I already encountered enough... having a chimera as a parent is not on my bucket list.

Nezu: Oh don't worry, you will live till you get old.

Me: ....

Specs: Do you hear yourself you damn demon? That was a threat not a statement!

Nezu: You seem pale. Are you okay?

Me: ...yeah....

Specs: HELL NAH! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY MASTER!!!!

Nezu: I do understand you thoughts about this adoption. It was also more ment as a joke than something meant to be.

Specs: Hahah... very funny... How about you go study a book filled with jokes in a lonely dark corner!

Nezu: I suggest telling him that you are his son. However if you are worried about telling him then how about staying with him until you feel comfortable enough to do so. I assure you that you will not end his family nor will you bother him. I am sure he would be more than pleased knowing he has a real son.

Me: How do you know that? 

Nezu: Because everyone would be more than pleased.

Specs: YEAH! You are quite the nice master and everyone loves you. We quirks know it the best! Trust me!

Me: ... How do you know he won't abandone me? What if he hates himself because of me... because of that accident. I wasn't meant to be born after all.

Nezu: Listen carefully. You may have been an accident but your mother chose to give birth to you. She wanted you and this is why you are here.

Me: Yeah but for what? She isn't here with me anymore.

Nezu: Calm down.

Me: I don't, no I can't take it if someone throws me away again. 

Nezu: No one will do that.

Me: and how do you know?

Nezu: How about telling him?

Specs: Not an option as well. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK IMBECILE!

Me: NO!

Nezu: Human emotions are quite complicated.

Me: Please! Promise not to tell him!

Nezu: I won't tell him. However I do strongly suggest you do it.

Me: I am fine.

Nezu: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah...

The truth was that I wasn't okay at all. Now that I knew what happened I didn't felt quite good staying with Aizawa and his family. It mayb e really stupid of me to feel this way but I couldn't help it. Then again if I would say something who knows how Shinso would feel. More than this, Shinso was adopted which means he went through hell as well.

He deserved a loving family like everyone else and if that meant having my true father with him then so be it. I would for sure find a way to deal with it. I mean I could also just ignore it as well. It wasn't the best idea but it was an option.

Specs: Master.... I know this might be not ideal but do you really intent on tolleing him?

At this point I couldn't even look at the quirk or Nezus eyes. I was just desperate not to end the small relationship I had with the hero who was also my father. Was I really that wrong for doing this? Maybe I was but I did care too much about it. 

I should really not tell him. 

Who knows what he will do...

What about Shinso...

What about Mic?

If I say I am his son than that means that he cheated on Mic!

Gosh that would ruin their whole relationship for sure!

I can't do this!

They are too nice!!!