What really happened....

Specs: Alright... Sooo where do I start...

At first he seemed confident but now that he had to tell the tale this quirk seemed more reluctant to tell the story. He even seemed troubles in my opinion but I wanted to know the truth. From what I could tell Aizawa was not the person to ditch a pregnant woman. I would even say he was a loyal father but then why was I not with him?

Besides it also seemed as if he didn't know about that which means my mother never told him that at all too. There were just soo many questions. As if they were not enough, I kinda felt bad for just existing with the idea that my mother never wanted me. I mean who knows what happened at this point and my thoughts tended to get wild after a time. For. now I just felt guilty for no reason.

It wasn't my fault for excisting nor was it my fault to actually live.  I never asked for it nor could I ask for it. If I had a choice I would probably have chosen not to exist after going through what I did but it was really something else.

Specs: It was after a mission that Aizawa got kinda affected by a quirk.

With this the story started to be told. Aizawa was on a mission as Eraserhead in the evening and was about to raid a warehouse where there were a lot of suspicious people inside. He had a tip that they were selling illegal goods as well as child trafficking but what he met was something else. It was actually a drug ring and they had illegal fights going on. 

Everything went well at first but the more he went after the main culprits the more things started to go south. 

The head of the gang in charge had a special quirk names Lust. As the names suggested the quirk was actually making people go insane because the pour smell of their scent could make someone be drugged like an aphrodisiac.

Now that was what awaited Aizawa and he actually got into the trap and was hit by that quirk. At that time my mother was actually walking home from a busy night completely drunk as well. They both met when Aizawa was hunting someone down after they escaped him. One thing led to another and my mother met Aizawa. 

They both were not of sound mind and so it just happened rigt there on the streets under the moon light. My mom was the first one to wake up after that night and just left Aizawa alone. She didn't wanted to admit that she got probably pregnant by a homless person and she ran away thinking she couldn't take another mouth to feed.

However my mother was not a person to abandone me even if it was something she never planned and so I was born.

Me: ....

Shit...

That sounds soo messed up...

A mission failed and my mother being drunk....

Damn...

That is one hell of a night.

Of course I told the shorter version to Nezu who listened to everything I said. Now that we both knew what was going on, we both found ourselves sitting across each other in silent. This was really not an easy topic but the worst thing was the question with what should I do with this information. If I would leave it, it would haunt me for sure. If I say it I will destroy a family. I was quite lost with it.

Specs: Don't worry Master, this Chucky Cheese demon will help you for sure.

Me: Really?

Specs: For sure.

Nezu: May I ask what my quirk is saying now?

Me: That you could help me...

Nezu: Of course I can!

Me: Really?!

Nezu: Yes.

Me: How?

Nezu: I will take you in my very own adobtive son!

Specs: That is a horrible idea!

Me: I agree with Specs. That is not a solution.

Nezu: And what is he saying.

Specs: Ugry, ratist!

Me: That this is not a good idea.

Nezu: Why would you think that way?

Me: Well...  you are not a human and... are you even allowed to adopt kids?

Nezu: Child, what am I not allowed to do? Who is gonna stop me from doing it anways. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Specs: And he is doing his demonic laugh again.... what a damn Satan he is...