Accept your fate!

Eraserhead: What are you doing out here at this hour?

Eraserheads quirk: Aren't you tired?

Me: Just walking...

Eraserhead: And where you think you are heading?

Eraserheads quirk: He means why not come with me... I do recommend that. This hero wont harm you.

Believe me or not but I honestly thought that a random quirk started to talk to me or my inner thoughts but not that hobo man walking right next to me. It took me quite a bit to actually figure that one out. Not only that ut the moment I realized it for real, I jumped to the side and looked at the man bewildered.

Eraserhead: Pfff-

Me: What?

Eraserheads quirk: Nice to see you again Master.

Me: ...

Eraserhead: You look quite out of it.

Me: Was I in any time in it?

Eraserheads quirk: You did look better last time than now.

Eraserhead: Hm... 

Me: Why are you here?

Eraserhead: I live close by and was on the way to get some food.

Me: Why not order it and let it be delivered?

Eraserhead: Because a certain someone at home just wants to eat from one specific restaurant today.

Me: Sounds problematic.

Eraserheads quirk: Oh they are.

Me: They?

Eraserhead: Hm?

Me: Nothing...

Eraserhead: Now what you doing out here?

Me: Walking around, enjoying the evening or something else, your choice what you believe me.

Eraserheads quirk: None of that.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Eraserheads quirk: To actually interpret this, he  is thinking about kidnapping you.

Me: WHAT!

Now this actually made me scream at the quirk which made me look as if I just screamed at the hero and that made me feel soo bad. Not only that but it alos looked as if I just scared the hero by my sudden outbreak. It was certainly not what I meant but excuse me kidnapping. That was really surprising.

Me: Sorry.

Needless to say that I bowed down right in front of the hero because of what I just did. 

Eraserhead: Let me guess your quirk?

I didn't dare to look up since I was scared that he would think I was weird. Who was I kidding, I was weird. My whole quirk was weird and my whole life was definitelly a joke at this point.

Great work!

Now he will think I am an idiot as well...

I didn't needed that.

All I wanted was for him to... what did I even want?

We both are strangers but he is the very first person who accepted me or listened to my quirk.

Tho I did fall off a roof because of him.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a hand ruffeling my head as I was still bowing down to the hero. So unusual but I wasn't against it. This was quite, well how do I say... it was relaxing and I never had someone ruffling my head. After I got 4 , I basically avoided my mother as much as I could. I was still regretting it till today but this actually felt really nice.

When the hero stopped, I looked up at the man who was really close and his quirk was right there and hugged me. I knew the hero couldn't see the quirk but I could and I felt it as well.

Eraserheads quirk: Awww, you really need this! 

Eraserhead: Come with me.

Me: ...

Eraserheads quirk: Trust this man, Master.

I already listened to the quirks around me today soo much that it wouldn't hurt me to listen to them once again. This was how I didn't fight the man at all and followed him the whole time to who knows where but we actually went to a restaurant. There he decided to get us a table and this was how we were waiting for some takeaway food as well as som food on the table.

Me: Is this really okay?

Eraserheads quirk: Master, you need to eat something. I, no we are all worried.

Eraserhead: Eat.

Eraserheads quirk: Gosh... really, you could be a bit friendlier to out Master. You are lucky I know you since birth. 

Me: Thanks.

Oh this quirk wasn't the only quirk in the restaurant who was telling me to eat. It was weird. They were all talking to one another and not only that but they supported me. This was how we also got a bit more food on our table and this food really was something else. 

Eraserheads quirk: The chefs quirk put a lot of effort in this. 

Another quirk: Please try the side dish as well.

Another quirk: The desert is nice.

Another quirk: The meat is the best.

Another quirk: Eat up, Master.

They really care...

I thought that no one cared about me anymore...

If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have tried to do anything funny.... 

I think this is a new beginning...

A good one as well...

I hope this won't end so soon.