Coincidence?

Do I really want to stay here?

My thoughts were all over the place but there was one question that was not letting me be at all. Did I really wanted to stay here that badly? Or did I wanted to go? What was it that was holding me back to run or get away?

It was a quick one to get inside and meet the main caretaker here. Honestly I hated to be here so I really didn't know why I was still being like this and follow while knowing that there would be just things that would either hurt me mentally or physically. This was such a place for me. Nothing ever came good from staying here to long. 

Caretaker quirk: Get away from here, Master!

The clear childs voice that I could hear and the sudden movement of the quirk cought my attention. It was hovering to the side of the male caretake. Not only that but from what I knew his quirk was related to a dog because this quirk was half beast like. It did remind me strongly of a jackal than a dog.

Caretaker quirk: You have to leave here!

Mothers quirk: Run! 

What?

Why are they being like this...

Kids quirk: RUN MASTER!

There were a couple of childrens in the main hall as the caretaker meet us here. My mother or more like adoptive mother did talk to the head caretaker while I was completly distracted.

Quirk: RUN!

Quirk: Run, moster!

Quirk: Before it is too late.

They all had one in common. They told me to run away from here. I knew that this place was a bad omen but this was the very first time they told me to run. Why they did this was quite a mystery to me but that didn't matter. I felt it myself. Chills ran down my spine and I knew this was bad. I always did rely on my own gut feels and all and right now, I felt as if something bad was just waiting to snap and devour me.

SHIT!

Why didn't I run earlier?

This is bad!

I should listen to them!

I need to get out of here!

 Slowly but shurely I started backing away from the two people and I looked at my side where the other kids were. Some other caretakers came downstairs as well and all the quirks continued to tell me to run. It wasn't just a warning, that much was for sure. They knew something and I didn't wanted to know what it was.

I have to get out of here now!

Before anyone could stop me, I truned around and started bolting out of the room. Of course I heard them scream my name as well as Bastard but that was it. 

Quirk: We will give you more time....

That was the last thing I heard from a quirk inside the orphanage but I was already running soo hard that I didn't care nor had the time to look back. My feet were running and running, leadning me to a place I didn't know.

Move!

I have to move!

I have to get far away!

Faster!

I need to get out of there!

Running without stopping even once, bolting down the street, turning right and left whenever I could. I wanted to make sure no one could follow me and I wanted to make sure to be safe. I still didn't felt safe but these quirks the people around me, they all made way for me to run. At this point it was a miracle that I didn't ran into anyone at all.

I didn't know for how long I was running, but I ended up pretty far away or so I thought. The problem I was facing now was that I didn't know where I was at all.

Okay...

And now?

Where the heck am I...

I can't stay on the streets...

Where do I go?

Out of breath completly, I was walking down the street while I was holding tightly to my bag. I felt anxious out here and I also didn't liked the fact that I probably ran four hours. Then again, it was the only thing I could do. All the quirks were telling me to run. 

Why... No... wrong question...

What was that?

They warned me didn't they...

But why did they do that?

I... What just even happened?

I ran away...

Completly baffled as I was, I continued walking down the street not even thinking about my current situation anymore but more what happened back in the orphanage. These quirks were warning me of something they for sure either felt that would happen or knew that something would happen. Whatever it was, it was bad for me and now that I was out there I came to my senses. It was the second time they protected me.

They protected me again...

Are they on my side?

If so then... am I misunderstanding them my whole life?

I mean they are talking...

They never did talk before...

What is going on?

I am soo confused...

What am I to do...

What should I do?

Should I trust them or not?

Can I even trust them?

Why am I still doubting myself?

One can be coincidence but twice?

No twice is not a coincidence anymore...

I should clear my mind and just accept it probably...