Hug?

Specs: So how you like the school so far?

Me: It's quite big...

Specs: Yeah it is but also one of the best secure buildings in the world. I can assure that.

Me: I can believe that. Tho Specs can I ask you something?

Specs: Sure.

Me: Why are you up there?

Specs: Cause the damn rat loves to hide in dirty, small and dusty spaces.

Me: You are kidding right?

Specs: Not a bit. Besides try being me! I hate it! This is the worst place that demon puts us every now and then.

Me: Really?

Specs: YEAH!

Me: Pfff....

I can't believe a quirk is going that much after his own owner or how should I say this...

It's a bit weird but funny.

I was still sitting there and talking to seemingly nothing but in fact I was talking to a quirk. Some may say I was stupid or crazy but I didn't had anything else to do at all. Soo no matter how crazy, stupid or whatever this looked like, I was enjorying it a lot.

Specs: What? It's true!

Me: HAHAHAHA

Specs: Ooop! This rat gonna drop in front of you! be careful!

Now before I could say anything more, there really was a rat like creature who just droppped from the vent right in front of me and the more I looked at the creature the more I was thinking it didn't looked like a rat but it was like a  mix of different breeds like a dog and a mouse maybe even a bear inside of it. Tho I would really tend to say more a rat than a mouse but who was I to know what he was. The only thing I was sure off, was that he was definitelly more than a mix of 2 breeds which made him a chimera in my eyes.

Me: A chimera....

Specs: Yes, indeed tho this one is a psychopath and a lunatic so don't say anything that might peek his interrest in you.

Me: Huh?

Specs: You see Nezu here is-

Nezu: Intruiging.

Specs: Listen if you hurt him you are dead meat! I swear!

Me: Hm?

Specs: I don't care how but ama find a way to end your life if you dare and even hurt one strain of hair on that child, no our master!

Me: Ahm Relax...

Nezu: May I ask what you are seeing right now and who you are talking to?

Specs: Don't you-

Me: Specs.

Specs: NOOO! You were supposed to say something like don't know or imaginary friend or something like that.

Me: ... that would be lying tho.

Specs: I don't care it is saver to that then intruige that Chucky Cheeseee demon!

Me: Chucky what?

Nezu: Pardon?

Me: Ah sorry your quirk just called you that.

Nezu: My quirk?

Specs: And there you go...

Me: ...

Specs: Nothing can save you now. RUN!

I was soo confused what is going on right now that I was just looking at NEzu and the quirk back and forth. Like seriously who was I about to trust. The quirk didn't seem bad but why should I need to run away in a hero school? That seemed a bit out of place... not a bit but a lot.

Nezu: You seem confused.

Me: I am... why is your quirk telling me to run away from you?

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Guess I know now why he was called a devil or a demon...

His laugh is a bit scary...

But shouldn't be that bad.

He seem hugable...

I wonder if he would let me hug him...

Maybe I should ask?

Nezu:So you are the new kid Aizawa picked up.

I wonder.

His fur looks soo soft.

I really wanna hug him and pet him.

Nezu: Is something wrong?

Me: Huh? A nothing!

Should I ask?

I really am tempted to just pet him.

Specs: Just do it Master.

Me: Huh?

Specs: You wanna pet him or hug him right?

Me: How did you know?

Specs: My speciallity is high intelligence as well as observation which is basically in it... and you do seem like you want to do it but are holding back.

Me: Alright...

Nezu: Hm? Something you wanna tell me?

Me: Can I actually hug you?

Nezu: Huh?