Everthing just bad luck and bad timing!

3rd POV:

It took a while till Shinso and Mic managed to find the room where the operation would go on. They were both more than freaked out and anxious about what would happen but none of them saw Izuku get inside the hospital or even go there and talk to a nurse. 

Shinso: Papa, he will be alright. Dad will be alright.

As much as it sounded like cheering someone on, it was more like a chanting this lilac fluffball did to make sure that he would believe it himself after repeating it soo many times. 

Mic: But..

Shinso: No don't think about it. There were worse cases.

Mic: I know but like this?

None of them thought that a hero could even get into an accident. Most of the times heroes would die while pursuing a villain or being a mission but a car accident was something else. The chances of this happening was pretty low and yet it did.

While both of them waited right in front of the room for anyone to come out, they started to pray and cheer each other on which was once again just to make themselves believe their words. It took hours before a nurse came out.

Mic: How is he?

Nurse: If you mean the patient which got hit by the accident, then the operations went well thanks to his son.

Shinso: Son?

It was at this point they looked at each other completely confused what the nurse was talking about. Of course they were relieved and all but thanks to all the shock as well as the tumult they felt while thinking about loosing Aizawa, they didn't manage to connect the dots and think about Izuku at all.

Nurse: Yes. You see the patient has the blood type AB negative which we are short currently. Thankfully his son had the same blood type and was willing to give up a large ammount as well. They are both safe so do not worry about them. Tho the child may need a lot of sleep until they will wake up due to the amount of blood he donated.

Mic: Excuse me but I can't follow. What child are you talking about?

Shinso: And you mean blood related right?

Nurse: Of course who el- wait! Didn't you know about the childs origin or themselves? I am sure he was on the phone earlier as well.

Mic: Who?

Shinso: ....Izuku! Papa, Izuku was with us.

Nurse: Green fluffy hair, really polite child and has freckles on his cheek which honestly are cute. Oh my sorry I am trailing off. I do like kids a lot.

Mic: That is Izuku....

Shinso: But how is he his son?

Mic: ...

Nurse: Oh well, we will be moving both of them in seperate rooms for now. If you are not the childs guardian then I am sorry to say but you can't visit him.

That was all the nurse said to them before asking Mic to fill out the information on Aizawa. Since Izuku was a runaway orphane no one knew his contacts or what to do at all. This was becoming to be quite the problem. 

Thanks to Izuku being an orphan and Mic not knowing what to do, his information were sent to the child center who was about to pick him up again right the moment when he would wake up. Of course it woult take longer for Aizawa to actually wake up from the operation.

Izuku's POV:

I woke up feeling quite sluggish but the moment I was awake, I called a nurse over. I really had to know what happened to my dad and all! However I didn't think that some people from the child center would come into the room with the nurse at all.

Nurse: Ah good to see you awake now.

???: Are you Izuku Midoriya?

Me: Yes... who are you?

???: We are here from the child center to send you back to an orphange.

Me: What but what about Aizawa!

Nurse: Thanks to you he is safe now. It will take a couple mor hours till he should wake up from the aesthetic.

Me: Glad to hear that.

At least something....

Do I really have to go with them...

I can't make them more troubles.

I felt sluggish and wanted to stay in bed more but thanks to the child center people there was no chance of that since they guaranteed the nurse I would rest enough in an orphanage. They had to pay the bill and they would for sure not pay more than they have to.

Me: Can I see him?

Child Center guy: No!

Child Center guys quirk: Oh if you want too of course! Now WATCH IT YOU IDIOT!

This was all the quirk said before actually force activating itself and make the man fall through the floor till his waistline. Everyone panicked and all but the other guy didn't and tried to approach me. Once again the quirk actiavtes itself and they all throught it was my doing. This was why the nurse quickly used a syringe on me before the quirks or anyone could react at all and I was thanks to this once again blacking out.

At least he is okay.....