Too many attempts.. nothing...

So what have I tried soo far? Honestly way too many methods. Not that I am still counting or something but nothing really worked so far.

Take is a curse or a blessing but in point of view this was just something in between. I didn't enjoy it since I feared my own quirk and yet I also didn't quit hated it but that changed woth time.

Now back to the main point here. I tried soo many times that I knew if I was about to do it again some kind of deity will make something happen to stop me. Why? Dunno but it was annoying to the point I even stop trying because why try when I knew that I would fail either way.

~1~

I tried jumping of the school building and you know what happened?

NOTHING!

I freaking landed in a pile of leafes. I swear I checked where I needed to jump before going to the rooftop and I don't get how the pile could even cushion my landing so well that I didn't die at all.

Anywas I laid there a couple of hours not able to believe what just happened and thinking that I was just dumb and this was bad luck.

~2~

This is where my second attempt happenes. Once I was sobber enough from my let's just say day dreaming part, I stood up and went to the next abandoned building and got my things neatly placed and I was about to jump.

I still think that the fall would have killed me for sure if not for a random guys comming up and screaming at me that this is his territory and I was not allowed to kill myself here because cops would come and he would loose his home.

The man came to me grabbed my stuff and me by my arm and forced me to leave even throwing me on the ground the moment I was out of the building. I then needed to pack my thing and search for the third abandone building.

~3~

That's also my third try. So I was on the roof and once again I placed my shoes neatly beside my bag and was about to jump. This time I did jump and I was also falling. Well for a short time.

*sigh*

This is the part were I get saved by Hawks who saw me jumping.

Life is great right?

So he has me now in his hands and was about get me back on the roof top if not for me stuggeling and then punching him to drop me. He did but he also caught me again.

~4~

So there goes attempt number 4 as well. I m an punching a hero and screaming them annoyingly as well as make him drop me more than 1 should be enough but noo he just put me right in front of the police station with a single word and that was suicidal.

Gosh that was it!

I swear I thought this was it. There was nothing more I could do because they would do something like informing my adopted parents and stuff like that.

At that point my mother was already dead. Not as spectacular bit she died in a villain attack but not by the villain. She also didn't die because heroes were stupid and didn't take all the collateral damage in consideration... Noo... That would have been somehow a better death then what she got. It was actually the fault of a person in the ambulance. Me and my mother weren't even that much hurt but they insisted to take us in.

They better would have left us and my mom would have been still there. In the hospital that one medic from the ambulance wanted to help and gave my mother the wrong medicine which made her have a freaking heart attack.

Great right.

I didn't get an apology or anything since they put it down under a rug.

A secret no one should know and no matter how hard I cried they said it was due to the villain attack. Well that was bullshit!

Me: *sigh*

I was still there at the roof sighing, thinking and remembering the past. This was by far the most depressing life one could have. My quirk is completely useless other than scaring the shit out of me. My family gone. My adoptive family thought I was creepy and let me do what I wanted still no love there. In school everyone was telling me how stupid I was and so on. You know the usual yada yada yada. Nothing changed at all.

Me: They all look soo tiny from up here...

I am sure if I decided to jump right now a hero would come out of nowhere.

That's how it works anyways.

Why can't life just give up on me?

Is it fun watching me?

I wonder.

Maybe something else then?

Is it enjoying my miserable life?

If that's not it what then?

I don't get why...

Me: *Sigh*

You know even thinking about suicide was enough for something to happen to let me know that even thinking about it is prohibited. Seriously this sucked soo much.

??? : Did anyone tell you, how dangerous it is to be up here kid?

Me: Sorry, I'll leave.

No need to tell me twice about it because you know what? I got it! I knew that life really hated me and everything so there was really no need to stay up here anymore.

Now the only problem I had was avoiding this mans quirk... I had soo not any intention on look at a grotesque and disfigured shadow.