Would you look at that!

After I asked that a bit of silence passed between us and I started to regret asking this but I also felt a bit disappointed because he did look soo huggable after all. For me he looked kinda liked a stuffed toy and I could tell how right his quirk was with calling him a Mickey Mouse. He did look as fluffy and cute like that beloved cartoon character. However there was something else about how he was looking at me that should have scared me but the throught of hugging him was just too much.

Specs: Are you nuts?

Me: ...

Nezu: Just once.

Specs: Wait WHAT! What did this rat say?

Me: It's really fine if not.

Nezu: Come here child.

I may or may not have looked extremely sad or even depressed. Who knows what it was for this chimera to change his mind and actually come at me and let me hug him. His fur as white as it was, was definitelly soo soft and cuddly. It was really something else and I felt happy as well as if I just did an accomplishment.

Specs: This rat is insane!

Me: He is fluffy...

Nezu: Pardon?

Me: Your fur is so soft and your quirk is quite chatty.

Nezu: Thank you, I am trying my best to always care for my beautiful white fur.

Specs: Self centered bitch! Do you know how much he is spending daily to care for his fur? It's insane! Let me tell you that!

Nezu: I am glad you seem happy now.

Me: I am.

Nezu: You can be proud of yourself. Not many have the chance to hug me.

Me: Thank you for letting me hug you.

Specs: Look at him! Look! Look how he was enjoying it and denying it! What an arrogant bitch this rat is.

Nezu: Now then, why are you here alone?

Me: Aizawa brought me here.

Specs: You mean your damn father dropped you here and is running.

Me: Wait! So it is true?

Specs: What? That Aizawa is your father?

Me: Mh!

Nezu: May I ask what you are talking about with my quirk?

Me: ... I...

Nezu: Do you perhapse want to come to my office to talk.

Okay this rat was definitelly intelligent and now I was even calling him a rat tho he looks cute. It was quite something and the pure fact that it was obvious that I was uncomfortable being here and knowing that he could jump into the room at any seconds. This was why I was actually looking at the door the moment Nezu asked me that. I didn't had troubles talking to an outsider about this but I was for sure not talking about this thing with Aizawa and his family. Who was I to ruin the harmony between them after all.

Me: Yeah...

And just like that we moved over to his office where I got some cookies as well as some tea and the most important thing was... it was just us! We were all alone there. 

Maybe he can help me out...

I don't even know what to do with the information....

Should I ignore it?

Me: *Sigh*

Nezu: Do not worry, no one can here us here and whatever you say will stay in this room.

Me: Okay.

Specs: Don't worry if he tries to snitch ama just leave him without a quirk which makes him unable to talk. Your situation is save with me!

Me: Thanks Specs.

Nezu: Now then, what is on your mind?

Me: Well Aizawas quirk Erasure told me he was my father.

Nezu: If he adopted you that is the case.

Me: ... that is the thing... he didn't and he is my father by blood.

Nezu: Oh my.... I see why you were reluctant to tell me that in the teachers office.

Me: I just don't know what I should do with that piece of information at all. I mean... I don't want to destroy their family.

Nezu: I see but do you know how this all happened?

Specs: Did Erasure tell you about that night?

Me: No... 

Specs: Ah I see... 

Nezu: Let me guess, my quirk knows the answer?

Me: Yeah... they are all connected or more like they talk a lot with each other so they know a lot.

Nezu: Interesting.

Specs: You want me to tell you?

Me: Yeah.

Nezu: Please do tell me how this happened if he decides to talk.

Me: I will.