She wants to add her traces to Chu Xi's world little by little in her life.

    And just when Mu Ci was planning how to surprise Chu Xi on her birthday, a new message popped up in her vx.

    It was sent by "Spare Tire No. 5 is Lemon Green Tea".

    Spare tire No. 5 is lemon green tea: [Sister Muci, are you busy recently? It feels like you haven't come to see me for a long time. I... I seem to miss you a little bit. ]

    Spare tire No. 5 is eyebrow-twisting green tea: [Show cute face.jpg]

    Mu Ci casually glanced at it, feeling that his eyeballs needed to be washed.

    Among the twenty neatly arranged spare tires in Muci vx, she deleted and blocked the other eighteen, leaving only numbers one and five.

    However, spare tire No. 1 has been temporarily disposed of a few days ago, and the rest is a difficult No. 5 lemon green tea.

    Judging from the character information, the lemon green tea of ​​Spare Tire No. 5 doesn't seem to be easy to deal with, because this person doesn't like the original owner at all, but he is a person who can do anything for the sake of superiority. He deliberately found the original owner and took the opportunity to hug this thigh, even though he already knew that Mu Ci was married.

    So at present, this No. 5 still needs to be dealt with specially, otherwise this seemingly weak and tea-chacha man may turn out to be some earth-shattering moths.

    Looking at the cute face of a man with a strong green tea smell, Mu Ci felt a little uncomfortable.

    This Guo Liqi and Yuan Jing are obviously spare tires, so they are so far behind.

    The same date sentence was posted, and two photos were also posted, one day after another.

    Mu Ci quickly turned off the photo of Spare Tire No. 5, which is Guo Liqi, and opened her photo album casually, found out the recent photo of her husband Chu Xi that she secretly took and washed his eyes.

    Tsk tsk, handsome!

    so handsome!

    Looking at Chu Xi's photo, when it was almost finished, Mu Ci found a number in the phone's address book, and then dialed it, and the other end of the phone was connected quickly.

    "I sent it to you before. Wait a week for this person's latest dynamic message and send it to my mailbox. Remember, it must not be discovered."

    Holding his handle and grasping his weakness, she did not believe this green tea. What kind of flowers can a man turn out.

    A few days later, the day that I made an appointment with Chu Xi before to return to the old house to attend Chu Zhuo's birthday party soon came.

    It was a rare day for Chu Xi not to concentrate on his work. He came home early and personally delivered each of the custom-made dresses sent to Mu Ci by himself.

    It is a white long dress with a very special design. It has a crossed deep v-neck design. It is embroidered with extremely delicate and beautiful complicated patterns along the edge. There are some small diamonds inlaid in it. The skirt is slit From the root of the thigh, the style of the whole skirt has a pure and lustful feeling.

    Mu Ci took it and put it on and went directly to the living room, while Chu Xi was sitting on the sofa at the moment, typing quickly on the keyboard with his fingers on the computer.

    Mu Ci coughed lightly, then walked in front of Chu Xi as if unintentionally, walked a few steps calmly, and then said, "Hey, does it look good?"

    After that light cough, Chu Xi He put away the computer, but he thought that the other party had packed up and was about to leave, but as soon as he stood up, he saw Mu Ci who was different from usual before him.     Wearing a white evening dress, she just walked a few steps in front of him, then stopped, her beautiful eyes seemed to be sprinkled with stars, and she just stared straight at him.     A pair of white and slender thighs were exposed from the slits of the skirt.     Chu Xi looked at Mu Ci in this state with indifferent eyes, and the scene of that night and the feelings of the next morning inexplicably appeared in his mind.     Thinking of this, Chu Xi's eyes darkened, and his face completely darkened.     "Change one."     The tone was cold and hard, with a kind of imperceptible anger.     Although he asked someone to customize this dress according to Muci's size, he didn't know the details of the style and the finished product picture, so he just sent it over with the gift box wrapped in the dress. Who knew it was so revealing clothes.     It's not that there's anything wrong with his dress, but he just doesn't want Mu Ci to wear this dress to the banquet right now.     Mu Ci was amused by his rare reaction, but he didn't show it at all on his face.     "So it's not good-looking!"     Chu Xi said nothing.

    "But Mr. Chu, look at the time. It's already this point. If I go up and toss around for a while, the banquet will probably be over by the time we pass."

    Mu Ci picked up the phone next to him and tapped the screen, intentionally Show him the time.

    Chu Xi pursed her lips tightly, but didn't say whether to change or not, but the gloomy look in her eyes became more and more intense.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci stopped teasing him, knowing what he was thinking, so he took a small coat that matched this evening dress in advance, and put it on outside.

    "Here, that's fine, Mr. Chu."

    Mu Ci put on the coat and waved around in front of Chu Xi again.

    Listening to Mu Ci's unfamiliar "Mr. Chu", Chu Xi still felt a little irritable, but now he didn't have time to think so much, and he didn't want to delve into what was going on with his frequent and complicated feelings.

    Still with a cold face, he took Mu Ci to the Chu family's old house by car.

    By the time the Chu family's old house arrived, almost all the people at the banquet had arrived.

    When Mu Ci arrived, he saw a lot of people at the banquet that he didn't want to see at all.

    For example, the heroine Zhu Qingqing, Bian Zihan, and a spare tire Yuan Jing who just broke off their relationship some time ago.

    The author has something to say: There is a sense of jio hahaha.

    These few people gathered together, and this banquet was destined to be unsettled.

    Also, Chu Xi in this world loves Chu Xi every day.

    This chapter is a bit short, and there will be another chapter tomorrow! About nine o'clock in the evening, ho ho ho (*^▽^*)