After that, Cylo and Ivo drag the dying Vernon towards the balcony. From the balcony, you can see the Blood Mafia and the Black Wolf Mafia who are still fighting.

Cylo and Ivo smile then they throw the dying Vernon from the balcony, "Goodbye," They say, and then...

BOOOOM!!

Vernon exploded before he hit the ground. His body was shattered into pieces. With this, Ivo and Cylo's revenge on Vernon has been avenged. They are really satisfied.

Cylo and Ivo exhale. They calmed down. They had killed the person who had killed their family. However, their actions just now made Cylo and Ivo confused. It was as if they were possessed by something to be able to do such cruel things.

Ivo exhales. He looks at Cylo, "You're satisfied," Ivo asks.

Cylo nods, "Of course. He already killed my older sister."

"Yeah, I'm satisfied too. We've done the right thing," Ivo says.

Cylo and Ivo looked at each other and then they hugged. Finally. Their revenge was avenged. Now Cylo and Ivo are truly satisfied. They succeeded.

Jeff and Law approach Cylo and Ivo, "Let's get out of here before the bomb you planted explodes," Jeff says.

Cylo and Ivo are just silent. They had already finished their revenge, so they had nothing more to do. Apart from that, they were still shocked by the incident just now. I don't know, Cylo and Ivo felt that they had been possessed by a demon when they killed Vernon.

Jeff and Law see Cylo and Ivo who are silent. They are really worried about the condition of their future boyfriend. Jeff and Law knew that Cylo and Ivo would be shocked after what they did to Vernon.

Jeff and Law saw how Cylo and Ivo brutally killed Vernon. They attacked him, tortured him, cut off his fingers, and even impaled him bomb in his mouth. Cruel. However, Jeff and Law know that Cylo and Ivo are just getting carried away because of their grudge.

Besides, even if Cylo and Ivo were psychopaths then Jeff and Law would still love them. Even that's good. Jeff and Law are also not good people. They also love killing so they would get along well with Cylo and Ivo.

"Let's go," Law says. But Cylo and Ivo are still silent.

Jeff and Law are annoyed with Cylo and Ivo. There's no time now. Jeff is holding Cylo and Law is holding Ivo. Cylo and Ivo remained silent even though they were in Jeff and Law's lap.

Jeff and Law run out of the Blood Mafia headquarters carrying Cylo and Ivo in their arms. There's no more time. The bomb will explode soon.

Jeff and Law managed to get out of the Blood Mafia headquarters while carrying Cylo and Ivo. The battle is over, this war was won by the Black Wolf mafia. Meanwhile, all of the Blood mafia died, including Zhask. Zhask died because he was killed by Jeff.

"GET AWAY FROM HERE!" Law shouts thus making his men stay away from the Blood Mafia headquarters area.

Jeff and Law also ran outside carrying Cylo and Ivo until they were finally in a safe place.

The Blood Mafia headquarters was completely damaged. Many dead lay on the ground and blood was splattered everywhere. The battle is truly over.

Jeff hugs Cylo and Law huggs Ivo. The Black Wolf mafia moved away from the Blood Mafia headquarters area. The bomb that Ivo and Cylo had planted started counting down and then...

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

A large explosion occurred, destroying the Blood Mafia headquarters to pieces. It even destroyed the corpses of the Blood mafia members.

Jeff, Cylo, Law, Ivo, and the Black Wolf mafia witnessed the explosion. A very big explosion. Then, they cheer for their victory. Everything has ended. The Black Wolf Mafia wins and the Blood Mafia loses.

Law looks at his men, "Kenzo, Hans, and Zayn. You help the warriors to recover them," Law says.

"Alright, Beta," They say together.

After that, the Black Wolf mafia members began to leave this place. They will go home to recover.

Meanwhile, Jeff and Law continued to hug Cylo and Ivo because Cylo and Ivo were still silent. A few moments later, Cylo and Ivo were better. They are back to normal.

Cylo realizes. He let go of Jeff's hug, "Come on, Ivo" Cylo says.

Ivo nods. He let go of Law's embrace, "Okay," Ivo says.

Jeff and Law smirk. They won't just let go of their potential boyfriend. Jeff and Law hug Cylo and Ivo again.

"What are you doing, bastard," Cylo says as he is hugged by Jeff.

"Let go of me, Law," Ivo says as he is hugged by Law.

Jeff and Law looked at each other. They smirked and then they lifted their respective submissives.

Cylo struggled when he was lifted by Jeff and Cylo even hit Jeff on the back. However, Jeff just remained silent until finally he forcibly put Cylo into his car.

The same thing happened to Ivo. He was forcibly lifted by Law until finally Ivo was put into Law's car.

Jeff and Law are happy. After all this time, they were finally able to catch Cylo and Ivo. After this, they will be punished.

Cylo looks at Jeff, "Get me out of here, you bastard!" Cylo says.

Jeff smirks, "No way. You've stolen my things, so it's time for you to get punished from me, baby," Jeff says.

Cylo is silent. He is really scared now. But he couldn't do anything because his body was tired from the fight earlier. Yeah, Cylo's caught now. He couldn't do anything.

At the same time. Law looks at Ivo, "Shut up, honey. I just want you to pay for what you stole from me," Law says.

Ivo looks at Law, "I don't care. I don't want to pay for it," Ivo says.

Law smirks, "Yeah, you will," Law says.

Now, Jeff and Law are driving their respective cars leaving the destroyed Blood Mafia headquarters. Jeff brings Cylo and Law brings Ivo. They will have fun after this.

"Finally, you naughty foxes have been caught," Jeff and Law say in their hearts.

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo