After all, it was still the same as a few years ago, turning around ruthlessly, leaving him with an indifferent back that deserves to be beaten.

    Seeing Mu Ci being snatched from his hands, Yu Anjie almost died of anger.

    Yu Shi sent Mu Ci to his home in City C. Mu Ci's newly bought house was directly opposite his home. Although he had been in City A for the past few years, he never ignored the news here. Less than two days after buying the house, Yu Shijiang sold the house opposite.

    Putting Mu Ci on the sofa, Yu Shi went to the small kitchen to make a bowl of hangover soup, and then let the half-awake Mu Ci drink it. She still looked like this. What are you doing, you don't have the usual indifferent look at all, and you still look like a real person at this moment.

    Mu Ci drank the hangover soup in a daze, and then fell asleep.

    Sitting next to Yu Shi, looking at this familiar person, he felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart. Although there was still no major expression on his face, the curved corner of his mouth revealed the genuine joy in his heart.

    He has guarded this man for so many years, now is the time.

    When Mu Ci opened her eyes, she was dazzled by the rising sun outside the window. She sat up and rubbed her head. Her head still hurt a little. Was it Yu Anjie who sent her home last night?

    I was a little confused, I was really cheated by that guy, why was he so strong after drinking, I thought it was quite good, who knew that I would get so drunk after not drinking much.

    Before Mu Ci could think too much, there was a knock on the door.

    Mu Ci turned his head and looked over, only to realize that the room he was staying in now was not his small room, and this black and white style was definitely not Yu Anjie's out-of-the-box style.

    Soon, the person outside the door came in.

    When Mu Ci saw the man walking in, he was shocked.

    Yu... Yu time? ! !

    So the time machine is still right, she did appear around the male lead, but, why is she at Yu Shi's house, could it be that this guy sent her back last night?

    Seeing her surprised face, Yu Shi was rarely in a good mood. He was dressed in very homely casual clothes, and he was indeed still handsome and handsome. With a clean girl's clothes in his hand, he walked to the bed and handed them over.

    "I just bought it, washed it, put it on and wash it up, the meal is already ready, I'll come over to eat after I finish cleaning up."

    "???" What kind of magical speech is this? When did Yu Shi become so considerate? It's virtuous again.

    It was almost four years since I hadn't seen each other, but Yu Shi's face became more handsome and aggressive, probably because of his experience, the other person had a calm temperament, in short, the feeling was very complicated, he was the one between a boy and a man. kind of temperament.

    It not only maintains a touch of youthfulness, but also has the calmness of a man.

    Because it's a time machine, she doesn't actually have much experience of being separated from Yu Shi, but it's just that when Chad looks at it, she can't take it easy for a while.

    But after Yu Shi appeared, she actually felt much more at ease in her heart, which she couldn't cover up no matter how hard she tried.

    "You sent me back last night? Where's Yu Anjie?" Mu Ci asked subconsciously.