Her mission is to help Wen Xiuqi cure his cold poison, but she can't add another strange poison, then she will be the one who will have to work hard to death.

    When Mu Ci and Bai Qingchen behind her entered the arena, they found that almost all the people in Ningdian Garden had arrived. The palace maid took Mu Ci to her place, and when she had just walked to her seat and sat down, she heard the Ninth Prince Qiu Yingfa on the front right with a smile and joked: "Yo, tenth sister, this is another It's a different person, but this time I have a good eye, this little brother is very handsome."

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci frowned, and Bai Qingchen beside him had a relaxed expression, as if saying It's not like him, the corners of his mouth are raised, and he looks like he doesn't think it's a big deal.

    The emperor sitting on the high seat snorted and signaled Qiu Yingfa to be quiet.

    However, she didn't say anything about Qiuying's ridicule.

    Because of his good friendship with Bai Qingchen's Muci master, he treats Bai Qingchen as if he were an intimate junior. If he can really make Xiao Shi restrain her temper, it's not bad for the two of them to be together. Can.

    The emperor's attitude changed everyone's view of Bai Qingchen next to Muci. It seems that this young man in white is very much favored by His Majesty.

    And obviously, the one who didn't put his presumptuous eyes on Bai Qingchen was Wen Xiuqi, who was sitting opposite Mu Ci, his eyes had been on Mu Ci from the beginning to the end, but his gaze It's so natural and peaceful that people next to it can hardly notice anything.

    Only the rippling glass of water in his hand leaked a trace of his emotions.

    "These ten princesses, they liked our master a few days ago, and found a new love in a few days. Fortunately, master, you didn't become her consort." Otherwise, you would have to wear a cuckold every day.

    "Heifeng, if you continue to talk nonsense, you can just ask Heiyu to replace you." Wen Xiuqi's face darkened, and he warned coldly.

    Heifeng immediately shut up and dared not speak again.

    The banquet was really boring. Now is the time for the ladies of the official family to show off their talents. This matter has nothing to do with Mu Ci. Mu Ci drank some wine and ate the sumptuous dishes in front of him, and he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids.

    Seeing her like this, Bai Qingchen at the side slammed a fan on her head again, and said bitterly, "Little Junior Sister, why have you been so successful since you were young, and you only know Eat, eat, eat, look at those quiet official ladies, and look at you, learn from me!"

    Although he had discussed with Mu Ci about the cooperation between the two, seeing her interesting appearance, Bai Qingchen just couldn't bear it. I couldn't help but want to come forward to tease her.

    The next moment, Mu Ci stopped what she was doing, she turned her head to look at Bai Qingchen who was smiling happily, threw the things in her hand on the plate, and smiled: "Brother, you know that I What else do you like besides eating?"

    Bai Qingchen was stunned for a moment, and replied: "What?"

    "Beat someone!" Mu Ci gritted his teeth and said viciously.

    Mu Ci snatched the bone fan out of his hand, and then slapped him hard on the forehead.

    Bai Qingchen endured the pain and hummed, his face was full of surprise.

    How dare this girl hit him?

    Before he could recover, Mu Ci slapped him hard on the top of the head again.

    "It's cleared up twice. If you dare to knock on my forehead again, I will definitely beat you up again next time." Mu Ci warned him.

    Wen Xiuqi's eyes were full of the small movements of the two of them together, his complexion was a little dark, his eyes were dark, he kept staring at Mu Ci, wondering what he was thinking.

    Hei Feng behind him trembled and did not dare to make a sound.

    The master is too scary!

    "Gong Rong, the daughter of the Minister of Rites, presents a song called Feng Qiuhuang."

    Mu Ci immediately calmed down when he heard this, and stopped saying a word to this person who deserved to be beaten. People from the Devil's Cult will probably come later, Wen Xiuqi's side...

    Wait, what kind of eyes does Wen Xiuqi have.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    No matter how you look at it, it seems to be blaming her, wait, she doesn't seem to have done anything to apologize to him!

    The author has something to say: Second update. I'm so sleepy~ I'm going to sleep, good night!

The hero can always hear me [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें