V E N O M

2 weeks before Diamond's birthday...

(C a m i l l a 's P O V)

"Yo Lucas, imma go to the store real quick." I said, peaking my head into his room and he looked up at me from his phone, "Ooh! Can you get me something?" My younger twin excitedly asked and I rolled my eyes fondly, "You got money?" 

Lucas smiled, "Yep!" He said, popping the 'p' and got out his wallet. He took out a ten dollar bill and gave it to me. "What do you want?" I asked, putting his money in the pocket of my hoodie. "Hot Cheetos and a mango Arizona." He said and I nodded, "Alright, I'll be back."

"Okay, thank you! Be safe."

"I will. Byeeee."  I closed his door. I made my way downstairs and as I did, I pulled my phone out and started texting Matt. Me and him have gotten really close lately. Like really close. And I think I'm starting to like the blind boy, I'm not gonna lie. Alright, lemme stop. I do like him. A LOT. 

And I think he likes me too, honestly. It's small things that I've noticed he does around me a lot. Like smiling. Literally every time I'm with him, he always seems to have a smile on his face. And god, do I love his smile. Especially that toothy grin he makes when he chuckles. Ugh, I love when he does that. It makes my heart melt. Ooh! Or this one time, when I helped him sit down at lunch, he was holding onto my arm, right? And when I did that, his hand slid down into my hand, but neither of us realized it since we were mid-conversation. 

But when I did realize it, I was gonna pull my hand away out of embarrassment, but he only held it tighter. He held my hand TIGHTER. He then asked if it was okay (we love consent), and in my mind, I was like hell yeah, but what came out was "y-yeah, sure"

... Bitch, this is not some cringe y/n Wattpad story. Why the fuck are you stuttering. But anyways, he smiled in my direction, and then proceeded to intertwine our fingers together and RUB MY KNUCKLES WITH HIS THUMB. 

At that point, I damn near passed out.

Anyways, back to the story.

Cami❤

Hey Zaddy😏 wanna go to the store with me today?

Future Husband🥰👨🏻‍🦯

Lmao I would love to,
But I can't, 
I'm sick.

Cami❤

  Aww🥺well I hope you get better 
I'll buy you some soup from the store☺

Future Husband🥰👨🏻‍🦯

Thank you so much.
You're always so good to me.

Cami❤

Boyyy don't be sayin stuff like that unless you want me to suck your dick-

(Deleted)

It's my pleasure, honey
I'll be there in a lil bit.

Future Husband🥰👨🏻‍🦯

Okay, see you soon

"What the hell are you smiling so hard for?"

I froze, the smile that I didn't even realize I had quickly vanished when I heard my mother's harsh voice. I looked up at my mother, noticing she was wearing her baby blue scrubs, her greasy hair in a messy low bun. I checked the time, it was 9:30pm. She usually gets off work around 12 o'clock. "You're home early." I said nervously, though I didn't show it, avoiding her previous question. All I got in response was a gruff 'hmph' as she looked me up and down, making me shift uncomfortably. After what felt like forever, she asked, "You going somewhere?"