Mission: Save Camilla

Forks, Washington

(Diamond's POV)

So... currently me and Edward are back in his car and he is driving like a maniac through the dark woods. Like, it was dark as fuck outside, and he's driving like this? He's trying to kill me! Then again, he has better eyesight than me.

"Uh, babe, you should slow down." I said, but my plea went unheard. Edward spoke, "Listen to me, James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession. I read his mind. My reaction in the field set him off. I just made this his most exciting game ever!" He said frantically, gripping the steering wheel tightly. "He's never gonna stop!"

I close my eyes, trying to collect my thoughts, "Okay, okay. So what do we do?" I ask, "We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces." Edward immediately replied.

'Oh. Seems easy enough..' I thought sarcastically as I rub my forehead. I'm stressing the fuck out right now.

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask, realizing I had no idea where we are.

"Away from Forks. We'll get a ferry to Vancouver."

"I want to go home—" "You can't go home. He's just gonna trace your scent there, it's the first place he's gonna look."

I sighed, I need to call someone. Anyone! I reach in my pocket for my phone, but it's not there. I check my other pockets, not there. I then check in my bag, it's not there either.

"Damn it," I mumbled,

"What?" Edward asked, taking his eyes off the road for a second to glance at me.

"I forgot my phone at Charlie's," I sighed, "I need to go get it."

Edward was quiet for a moment, "...Alright, but you have to be quick." He said hesitantly, not really liking the idea of me being out in the open.

(~time skip~)

At Charlie's, I knock on his front door and wait for a moment until he opened the door. "Oh, hey Diamond." Charlie greeted me with smile and I smile back weakly, "Hey. Uh, I think I left my phone here. Have you seen it?" I ask.

He shook his head, "Nope, but you can look for it if you want." The man said as he stepped aside, letting me in.

As soon as I came in, I immediately began looking for my phone. It wasn't in the living room, so I went to the bathroom to check. It's the last place I remember having it.

But it wasn't there either.

Groaning frustratedly, I drag my hands down my face. But then I got an idea.

"Edward," I whispered, knowing he could hear me,

"Call my phone." I said and then waited a minute...

*RING...RING...RING-*

The fuck?

It was coming from the room right across from the bathroom. I hurriedly opened that door to find out that it was Isabella's room, and this bitch had my phone in her hand, she was trying go through it.

I immediately snatch it out her hand, "Why the are you going through my fucking phone?!" I yell, pissed off.

"Well why do you have Edward as your lock screen?!" The cracker—sorry, the cockroach—sorry, the bum said back. My lock screen was a picture of Edward flashing a cheeky smile at the camera, the corners of both his eyes crinkling, making seem like his eyes were closed.

I looked at her like she was dumb, which she was. "Cause he's my boyfriend, dumbass. Don't touch my shit!"

And with that, I stormed out of her room. I quickly go downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to Charlie before leaving. Not knowing I was being watched.