A/N: What to do..

Okay guys, so I have A few ideas on what to do for the 'New Moon" part of this book, but I don't know which one to choose. So I was hoping that you guys would help me decide. I'm gonna give you a list of scenarios, (I only have two💀), and the one with the most comments wins. And if you don't like either of the options, comment an idea and I'll see what I can do.

1: Canon scenario, where after Diamond's birthday, Edward leaves, Diamond becomes depressed, but it's not as bad as Bella's though. Her powers manifest from the heart break, Camilla, Lucas, and Orlando move in with her for comfort, they meet  the wolf pack, Yada, Yada, Yada, Edward tries to khs, blah, blah, blah, they meet the Volturi (I don't think I spelt that right😅) and , yeah.

2: Other scenario, where Edward doesn't leave, they're both happy.... honestly, don't have many ideas for this one fr. But I've been told by some viewers that they'd prefer it that Diamond and Edward don't break up.

I honestly prefer the first option, because I have a lot already planned for that and I already know what I'm gonna do with that option. 

I'm open for ideas guys, so fire away if you have any. But I'm probably still gonna pick the first option tho. PROBABLY.

BY GUYS! LOVE YOU <3