He's back

(H E R   H A I R   A N D  O U T F I T^^)

(D i a m o n d 's POV)

The next day at school Edward didn't show up, nor the next day, or the day after that.

It's a week later and I was starting to get worried, something could've happened, 'Wait, okay, I need to calm the fuck down. He's probably just taking a break from school. Bella's scent did seem to bother him a lot. Shit, I would leave too.' I thought.

I make it to Biology class with Eric following behind me. I think he was about to ask me to prom until Mike came up behind us, "Sup California! How you likin' da rain girl?!" He said in a weird voice while shaking his wet hat over me.

I yelp as water droplets hit my sore head. "Boi stop!" I exclaim with a laugh. I hang my coat up and turn around and see that Edward's here, 'Fina-fucking-lly!' I thought to myself, I also saw that Bella wasn't here so I took this opportunity to talk to him.

I made my way to him and he looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes. I smiled at him and sit next to him. Just then, Mr. Molina said that who we sit with today is your partner for the rest of the year, so that's good.

"Hi, I'm Diamond Williams." I introduce myself, "You're Edward Cullen, right?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"Yes I am, it's nice to meet you." He says with a smile. I turn and see Bella enter the class and I make this face '😬'. 'Oh shit.' It's not that I'm scared or anything, ('Cause I'm definitely not), it's that she's most likely gonna start an argument. And I was correct.

She sees me next to Edward and sneers at me. I just roll my eyes, unbothered. Then she had the balls to come up to our desk.

"What are you doing in MY seat?" She hissed, I roll my eyes again, "Mr. Molina said that who we sit with today is our partner for the rest of the year. And I saw that you weren't here, so I chose to sit here because I wanted to and I can. " I said with sass and her face turned red with anger,

"So you can get out of my face and find another seat, because your hot ass breath is in my face, and I'm starting to sweat." I remark as I flap my sweater. I'm so tired of her bullshit.

"You can go now." I dismissed her with a wave of my hand. Bella groaned angrily and stomped away to an empty seat, knowing she can't do shit. I sigh and turn back to Edward who had an amused smile on his beautiful face.

Mr. Molina started explaining what we were doing today and that who ever gets it right first would win 'The Golden Onion', and it seems we're using micorscopes which seems cool.

"Lady's first." says Edward as he slid the microscope to me, "You were gone." I bring up, wanting to start a conversation. I'm gonna keep asking questions, just to see what his excuse would be.

"Yeah, I went out of town for a couple of days. Personal reasons." He told me and I nodded. I looked into the scope, "Prophase." I announce, "Mind if I look?" He asks. I shrugged, "Sure."

He grabbed the microscope and looked into it. "Prophase." He muttered and wrote it down. "Like I said." I remark with a small smirk. He let out a small chuckle. "So, you enjoying the rain?" The vampire suddenly asks. I raised a brow at him then I huffed out a laugh.

"What?" He questions, "You're really asking me about the weather?" I ask, amused. "Yeah I... I guess I am." He said.

"Well, I like the cold and the rain mostly. I like the heat too but not as much." I explain to him. "May I ask, why move to Forks?" Edward asks me and I answer, "My parents own a company, MedTech Industries and they travel a lot so, I decided that I should let them focus the company instead of me. And plus my Uncle-the chief- lives here so, yeah. Also I get to live by myself, which is cool." I say.